cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit must be getting better....

Moderator Emeritus

Re: My credit must be getting better....

JonStur wrote:

DaBears wrote:

cqdealer, since I poured all my knowledge into on the rebuilding forum. I say you take the Matrix offer and you buy me a nice dinner. Taco Bell is cool with me.....Interest rate won't be as bad on a low dollar dinner!!Smiley Tongue

Don't know if they'll have enough available on the Matrix for an entire dinner...unless you forgo the cup and let them pour the soda in your hands...

How much for an order of ribs?  Give me one,, No ,, one rib......

A little Chris Rock humor?

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 31 of 32
Valued Contributor

Re: My credit must be getting better....

Shogun wrote:

JonStur wrote:

DaBears wrote:

cqdealer, since I poured all my knowledge into on the rebuilding forum. I say you take the Matrix offer and you buy me a nice dinner. Taco Bell is cool with me.....Interest rate won't be as bad on a low dollar dinner!!Smiley Tongue

Don't know if they'll have enough available on the Matrix for an entire dinner...unless you forgo the cup and let them pour the soda in your hands...

How much for an order of ribs?  Give me one,, No ,, one rib......

A little Chris Rock humor?

OOOh,  if your buying Ribs you might need to get a CLI increase, remember that it will cost you $49 for every $100, so you could actually afford a meal for two then!  I think that is the better route for you.  At least then you can afford to take a date with you.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 32 of 32