cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My highest limit since starting my rebuild!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My highest limit since starting my rebuild!!

I've been reading about the Walmart card and as much as the shop (grocery/household items) there I've always contemplated applying but never did. Until today....it wasnt instant bcuz my driver's license has a different address than my home address. The cashier advised me to call the immediately. I did and after a few security questions I was approved for with a $1,200 limit! Smiley Happy All smiles here....I love Wally World
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Guava
Established Contributor

Re: My highest limit since starting my rebuild!!

Congrats! That's a very decent starting limit for Walmart card, seems like you're in good shape, credit wise Smiley Happy

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your new card!
Message 3 of 6
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

itll grow if you treat it right and keep hitting the luv button every 4 months. I just hit my cli button went from $950 to $1650

amazon
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Smiley Happy)
Message 5 of 6
smc733
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Remember, higher limits beget higher limits, so you're on your way back to prime-land!

Enjoy the new card.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.