Established Contributor
l9ikjam

My last attempt 4 a CLI with Patelco

I have had this card for over a year and was always unable to get a CLI. Well I decided to give it a try b4 i put EX on ice. I went from $1000 to $3500. I had to fax proof of income and other documents. Kinda wasn't worth the hard hit but it's better than nothing. Now it's time to give Amx a try.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
Established Contributor
l9ikjam

Re: My last attempt 4 a CLI with Patelco

Request a Line of Credit Increase Your request for a line of credit increase has been submitted. You will receive a written response within 7-10 days.

Lol I guess Amex isn't ready to give in to me just yet.

Super Contributor
concorduser

As long as you did not get instant decline, it is good. Now a days Amex is taking long time to process. I submitted app for Plum Business card and they said it would take 10 days to process. In my case, I am glad it is not an instant decline. I have no idea what happens with Amex now a days. I am going to wait 10 days and see what they say about my application for plum.
Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur

Asking for a CLI from AMEX raises a red flag.
Senior Contributor
score_building

with the way things seem to be going, a 660 EX is more likely to prompt a CLD response than a CLI approval from amex.
FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Established Contributor
l9ikjam

with the way things seem to be going, a 660 EX is more likely to prompt a CLD response than a CLI approval from amex.

Those r my old scores. All of my scores r well over 700 I just never got around to updating that yet

Established Contributor
l9ikjam

I'm in it for the CLI'S and if I'm stuck with a low limit card that's not growing with me at all I have no use for it. It has a $1000 CL they can't take it down to much further. I'm getting close to that 2 year mark and still nothing.
Senior Contributor
score_building

l9ikjam wrote:
I'm in it for the CLI'S and if I'm stuck with a low limit card that's not growing with me at all I have no use for it. It has a $1000 CL they can't take it down to much further. I'm getting close to that 2 year mark and still nothing.

congrats on the score improvement! 

i hear ya!  apparently, even now, some amex card holders that are held in high esteem are being granted cli's and i hope you will be too.

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+