Regular Contributor
Volpes

My last credit app (at least for the year) - Chrysler Mastercard / FNB of Omaha

The car I just purchased two months ago was a Chrysler, so today I receive a letter in the mail. A pre-approval for a Chrysler Mastercard:

0% intro for balance transfers until August 2014

0% intro for purchased until March 2014

cash/points rewards system

Normally I toss pre-approvals into the shredder, but ... I went ahead and applied online. They do not instant approve, so I have to wait 2-4 weeks for a decision letter.

Anybody have some guess to what credit profile they like? First National Bank of Omaha (First Bankcard) 

09Lexie

Re: My last credit app (at least for the year) - Chrysler Mastercard / FNB of Omaha

Good luck. FNBO is good bank. SP's for CLI's and good Cust service.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: My last credit app (at least for the year) - Chrysler Mastercard / FNB of Omaha

Volpes wrote:

The car I just purchased two months ago was a Chrysler, so today I receive a letter in the mail. A pre-approval for a Chrysler Mastercard:

0% intro for balance transfers until August 2014

0% intro for purchased until March 2014

cash/points rewards system

Normally I toss pre-approvals into the shredder, but ... I went ahead and applied online. They do not instant approve, so I have to wait 2-4 weeks for a decision letter.

Anybody have some guess to what credit profile they like? First National Bank of Omaha (First Bankcard) 

I have an FBNO Amex 

Got it my last spree unfortunately they manually review for approvals so be patience

All the research I did before applying I didn't find one pre-approval that was denied. So that's a good sign in your favor:smileywink:

CLI's are SP's and you can ask if you have any pre-approved CLI's every 3-4 months.

I have my finger crossed for you and wishing you the best.

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Regular Contributor
Volpes

[ Edited ]

Received an email today - They approved me! I can only wonder what the CL will be.

Well looks like my manual review went quickly... Slow business week? :smileytongue:

09Lexie

Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
maiden_girl

CONGRATS!

Let us know what your credit line is.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)

Regular Contributor
Volpes

Arrived in the mail today - it has a $800 CL; officially my lowest limit credit card, since I have closed two sub-prime cards.
Regular Contributor
Volpes

woo hold on here. After looking around in the online account, my 0% balance transfer offer has a limit - $300.

lol, I'm not even going to bother.

09Lexie

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}