Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Regular Contributor

My last credit app (at least for the year) - Chrysler Mastercard / FNB of Omaha

The car I just purchased two months ago was a Chrysler, so today I receive a letter in the mail. A pre-approval for a Chrysler Mastercard:

0% intro for balance transfers until August 2014

0% intro for purchased until March 2014

cash/points rewards system

Normally I toss pre-approvals into the shredder, but ... I went ahead and applied online. They do not instant approve, so I have to wait 2-4 weeks for a decision letter.

Anybody have some guess to what credit profile they like? First National Bank of Omaha (First Bankcard) 

Re: My last credit app (at least for the year) - Chrysler Mastercard / FNB of Omaha

Good luck. FNBO is good bank. SP's for CLI's and good Cust service.

Re: My last credit app (at least for the year) - Chrysler Mastercard / FNB of Omaha

Volpes wrote:

The car I just purchased two months ago was a Chrysler, so today I receive a letter in the mail. A pre-approval for a Chrysler Mastercard:

0% intro for balance transfers until August 2014

0% intro for purchased until March 2014

cash/points rewards system

Normally I toss pre-approvals into the shredder, but ... I went ahead and applied online. They do not instant approve, so I have to wait 2-4 weeks for a decision letter.

Anybody have some guess to what credit profile they like? First National Bank of Omaha (First Bankcard) 

I have an FBNO Amex 

Got it my last spree unfortunately they manually review for approvals so be patience

All the research I did before applying I didn't find one pre-approval that was denied. So that's a good sign in your favorSmiley Wink

CLI's are SP's and you can ask if you have any pre-approved CLI's every 3-4 months.

I have my finger crossed for you and wishing you the best.

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Received an email today - They approved me! I can only wonder what the CL will be.

Well looks like my manual review went quickly... Slow business week? Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS!

Let us know what your credit line is.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)

Regular Contributor

Arrived in the mail today - it has a $800 CL; officially my lowest limit credit card, since I have closed two sub-prime cards.
Regular Contributor

woo hold on here. After looking around in the online account, my 0% balance transfer offer has a limit - $300.

lol, I'm not even going to bother.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.