Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new cards have begun to arrive!

tag
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

Re: My new cards have begun to arrive!

My Discover it card came in Thursday, my AMEX Zync came today!

Still waiting on Chase Freedom and AMEX BCE.

Finally got brave and made a couple of charges with my Discover this morning.

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 11 of 15
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Razeus wrote:

My Discover it card came in Thursday, my AMEX Zync came today!

Still waiting on Chase Freedom and AMEX BCE.

Finally got brave and made a couple of charges with my Discover this morning.

Good for you! Enjoy your new cards! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 12 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Hehe nothing better than new plastic!

Enjoy your cards!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 13 of 15
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@tinuviel wrote:

I'm still working on getting online banking set up for my BoA card. I spoke with another CSR today and he told me that it in some cases it can take a couple of days for card services to get the info set  up so that online banking can access it. So, I'm going to keep trying and hope that within a couple of days I'm able to get it set up. I did make a small purchase with the card and it went through, so I know that it's been activated and is working properly.

Update: I was finally able to get online banking set up today! I'm surpried that it took so long, but now I finally feel "official" regarding that card. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 14 of 15
CS800
Super Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Tinu, great additions. May I ask your CL's?

Absolutely; happy to share!

Discover More - 2000

BoA BankAmericard UCF Alumni - 5000

Citi Diamond Preferred - 6800

Wells Fargo Rewards Visa - 7000

It was kind of strange... the above shows the order in which I apped, and every approval came back with a higher CL than the previous. I'm sure it was coincidental, since the individual banks couldn't see what the others were doing with their approvals and the limits they were setting. Still, it felt like I had some sort of  momentum going with my app spree; that was fun.  Smiley Happy

Those are nice CL's Smiley Happy

Wells Fargo seems to be generous. I recently got a BOA card too. Enjoy your new cards. I'm sure it's a great feeling to see all your hardwork pay off. I know the feeling Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.