Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan for 3x cli

tag
VinceYoung
Valued Member

Re: My plan for 3x cli

Oh I would. I was just wondering if it would result in anything. consider it an experiment

Starting Score: 637
Current Score: EQ:712 TransRISK: 724
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 13
Creditseeker93
Valued Member

I'm actually thinking of trying to do the same (but not 5X).

I got a 2K starting limit on my BCP. I got my CSP and BCP about a week apart from each other (Chase was first, approved for 5K starting CL). The CSP has now been increased to 10K, so I was going to try for 10K on my BCP as well on my 61st day, hoping AMEX will try to be competitive and approve the 10K, even though the 3X CLI would only allow 6K. I'm hoping if AMEX doesn't approve the 10K they'll counter offer $6000 (wouldn't want to lose that too lol).
***AMEX PLATINUM NPSL *******AMEX BCP 23,100***** CITI DOUBLE CASHBACK $5,900 *****Chase Sapphire Preferred $10,000 **** Chase Freedom $8,000 *****Sears Mastercard Platinum $5,000 **** Macy's Star Rewards $1,000 ***** American Express BCE $24,900 (AU) **** *****Discover IT $8,500 (AU)*****
Message 12 of 13
n777ua
Established Contributor

Just use the automated system and ask for any # you want; theyll counter with their best offer ( if any )
About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.