Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My score wont increase.....

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

My score wont increase.....

Guys my score current stuck at this point and seem like its not going to change anything even thou 2 of my credit card already report and i also already paid it in full ?

Whats going on ? i had 3 credit card and 1 student loan......i still had one more card report at the end of the month but seriouslly what is going on ? its increase like 7 points last month.........i had a credit alert and stuff but score is not moving at this points ? last time its up 2 points is on September 1.......;-(

Also my baddie stuff is in my signature ? Is anyone in here let me know what really going on ?

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My score wont increase.....

I think the baddies will keep your score from going up too much... I had the same issue. I had a baddie that wasn't really a baddie and once I got it fixed my score really started moving around.

Message 2 of 11
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think the baddies will keep your score from going up too much... I had the same issue. I had a baddie that wasn't really a baddie and once I got it fixed my score really started moving around.

what did you had ?

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had ONE 30 day late on a student loan 6 years ago. But, I had the proof of everything paid on time and was able to get it removed. After that I got a decent score jump and since then my scores have moved as I expected depending on my credit activity.

Message 4 of 11
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

did you keep track on it ? how many points they actually increase each month after you remove the late ? ......i tryna keep track on them but right now nothing had increase whatsoever and im so mad....

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really didnt keep track at first. I just know my scores didn't move much bc I pulled a report yearly. About 3 years ago I was all about learning about credit and stuff. Got my Zync 2 years ago and stopped cruising the boards for a while. Last year I noticed the late when I pulled my report and got it fixed. I didn't start watching the boards and my scores closely again until a few months ago. I would have to say it jumped about 30 pts getting the late off my report.... don't quote me though on it a lot of changes happened. I paid off a few of my SL's completely too during all this time. Like I said, I didn't keep too much track other than I know it didn't move much. But now, when I get an inquiry, it drops a few pts. Goes up slowly ( a few points every couple of months) over time as I keep my cards paid off.

Message 6 of 11
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

yeah hope we not in da same road......and hopefully my score would jumb just a lil bit every months.....;-(

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as its going up... it's going up. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 11
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

that would be nice

Message 9 of 11
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

Guys my score current stuck at this point and seem like its not going to change anything even thou 2 of my credit card already report and i also already paid it in full ?

Whats going on ? i had 3 credit card and 1 student loan......i still had one more card report at the end of the month but seriouslly what is going on ? its increase like 7 points last month.........i had a credit alert and stuff but score is not moving at this points ? last time its up 2 points is on September 1.......;-(

Also my baddie stuff is in my signature ? Is anyone in here let me know what really going on ?

Starting Score: 598 ( CU pull on Dec 2011 )
Current Score: EQ : 664 Trans : 664
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board
Baddie : 2 charge off in August 2008 $0(unpaid), 1 collection from charge off.

First off, according to your sig, you're looking at FAKOs and not FICO. FAKOs have no correlation to FICO, so they aren't an accurate representation of what might be going on w/your FICO.

Second, you really can't predict score changes. Sometimes new CCs will drop points, sometimes there's no change, and some have an increase.

Finally, as other poster said, having baddies on your CR is going to keep your score low no matter what else you do. When my CA fell off in Jan, my FICO went up around 75 to 100 points, depending on the CRA. Your COs are only 4 yrs old. So, either PFD or expect your score to remain around where it is now until 2014 to 2015. Baddies can stay on CR for 7 to 7.5 yrs from DOFD.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.