Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My scores are climbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
farmgirljen
Valued Member

My scores are climbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that I found this site!  I worked on cleaning things up on my CR for the last 6 months, and in that time have come up from the low 500's with no TU score at all to yesterday's scorewatch scores of TU 665 and EQ 633. In february I got a secured card from my CU and  with careful usage over the last couple of months I have watched my scores increasing... It feels good to see my credit improving!

Starting Score: EQ 581,NO TU
Current Score: TU 676, EQ 663 EX 653
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: My scores are climbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job there, farmgirljen!   Smiley Happy

Keep up the good work!!

Message 2 of 5
Iincognito
Regular Contributor

Nice, Keep it going! Grats!

Message 3 of 5
Want-a-better-FICO
Valued Member

CongratsSmiley Very Happy I am in the same battle and it TRULY feels good when your coming from the bottom. One thing I have noticed though, is my score goal continues to increase. I remember when I would have been happy with just a 620 score but not anymore, it's like a drug the more the better the score the more you want.

Starting Score: 509
Current Score: 687 EQ 712TU
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn't agree more.  In 9/08 my FICO was 513 - I had to finance a car at 14.75%.

In 3/09 I bought a new car, my FICO was 635.  Financed at 7.9%

Now, three months later, my FICO jumped to 703!  So in less than 2 years, I managed to get my score up almost 200 points.

How did I do it?  Paid everyone off, worked with the collection companies to get PFD.  Refi'd my student loans and I think the biggest factor was TIME.  Thankfully the baddies on my report are now 5+  years old...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.