Did you mean: 

My second Pre-approved straight to the shredder

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: My second Pre-approved straight to the shredder

@creditnocash wrote:

Speak of the offers. 

got home today and another cap one plat pre approval lol. 

no limit posted just that its the no annual fee. no interest till august and a higher credit limit if requested whatever that means. 

staying clear of everything till i get my second amex though. 

probably only after you email the ceo and get a call from the Executive office will u posibably get an increase...... lol Smiley LOL

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 11 of 14
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@linux007969 wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

Speak of the offers. 

no limit posted just that its the no annual fee. no interest till august and a higher credit limit if requested whatever that means. 

probably only after you email the ceo and get a call from the Executive office will u posibably get an increase...... lol Smiley LOL

as long as its from 1k to 20k. but in the end still not worth it. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 12 of 14
linux007969
Established Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

Speak of the offers. 

as long as its from 1k to 20k. but in the end still not worth it. 

ya so true, i'm gonna get rid of them in 2 years so by then i'll have enough history with discover and everyone else that it wont hurt to let them go. lol Smiley LOL

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 13 of 14
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@linux007969 wrote:

@MountainHiker wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

@MountainHiker wrote:

Ever since getting my Chase Freedom card it does seem that the credit card companies are seeking me out.Just received my second pre-approved in as many weeks .This time it's from a company called Legacy Visa.Decent credit limit but I'm not interested in any companies unless they are prime cards such as Chase, Citi,Discover,AMEX ect. Ok,now where is that shredder.....

I got a offer from Legacy Visa a month ago, and its a shady offer cuz the bank that issues the card is very simular name to First National of Omaha. Today i got a offer for a Citi Diamond Prefered Mastercard and it looks like a good offer but the interest is 0% for 9 months and 24.99% after, no thanks. I have enough cards right now since i recently just got approved for a Discover and its on its way!

After a bit of research that Legacy visa company looks very shady indeed.Congrats on the Discover card offer.In march 2013 hopefully that will the time for me to go after Discover.

Your scores look good for a discover, they pulled TU and said mine was a 692. But gardening always helps as i've been told/seen on this forum, so if u wait till march 2013 i could see them approving you with a very nice limit. Smiley Very Happy

That is the hope in terms of waiting till march. Want just a few nice cards but I want high limit cards.Would be nice to have just one card with a $15K limit.Maybe a Credit Union also.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.