Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mypoints Visa/ Capital One PC

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Mypoints Visa/ Capital One PC

I got my Mypoints.com Visa today! It came rather quickly!! Straight to the SD, although the 0% for 6 months tempts me. Lol

Also, my Capital One Visa Platinum officially changed over to the Venture One Visa Signature card today!!
This is my first Visa Siggy ever!!!! I can't wait to get the new card in the mail!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Mypoints Visa/ Capital One PC

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I got my Mypoints.com Visa today! It came rather quickly!! Straight to the SD, although the 0% for 6 months tempts me. Lol

Also, my Capital One Visa Platinum officially changed over to the Venture One Visa Signature card today!!
This is my first Visa Siggy ever!!!! I can't wait to get the new card in the mail!

Looking good and staying strong Bravo

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 8
vpae
Established Contributor

Nice! Congrats. Did you have to go throu EO for that PC or just the regular CS?

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 3 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 8
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

When you hit them up last for CLI on that $5k??

They PC my Partners Cash Card to the new QuickSilver today!!

Message 6 of 8
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Thanks everyone! The garden is hard! Haha
I got a cli from the EO from a 5 year old 1300 cl to 5000. I got this cli in Dec. the PC to Venture One was offered to me when I called to ask about a PC to Quicksilver. I'm so happy I have a Signature now!! I want to request in a month or two, however, that they cli me to $15,000. My APR on this account is 13.9%
I can get Free Wine Tastings in Sonoma at over 60 wineries!
Free+wine+ visa signature= a GREAT TIME!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 7 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Thanks everyone! The garden is hard! Haha
I got a cli from the EO from a 5 year old 1300 cl to 5000. I got this cli in Dec. the PC to Venture One was offered to me when I called to ask about a PC to Quicksilver. I'm so happy I have a Signature now!! I want to request in a month or two, however, that they cli me to $15,000. My APR on this account is 13.9%
I can get Free Wine Tastings in Sonoma at over 60 wineries!
Free+wine+ visa signature= a GREAT TIME!

My partners is 13.9% too.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.