Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery New Account

tag
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Mystery New Account

chorus_line.gif

That's right, himpy2...your special guest for this evening is none other than EFREM ZIMBALIST, JR.!!!!!

Message 41 of 48
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

BTW, you may need this...

resuscitator.jpg

....It's a brand new RESUSCITATOR!  For Efrem, just in case. 

It's an exciting show, for sure!

Message 42 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

BTW, you may need this...

resuscitator.jpg

....It's a brand new RESUSCITATOR!  For Efrem, just in case. 

It's an exciting show, for sure!

i wish J. Edgar were still around.  He was Efrem's buddy. 

Message 43 of 48
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

O6 wrote:  "...I wish J. Edgar were still around....

So does the Women's Fashions Department at Sears...

Message 44 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

O6 wrote:  "...I wish J. Edgar were still around....

So does the Women's Fashions Department at Sears...

Yuk!  I'm ashamed to have a Sears card!  You'd think he'd have at least shopped Macy's.  Sears is so tacky!  Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 48
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

HOLY SMOKES!!!  I got sidetracked for a few days with job hunting, & chiropractic adjustments and MRI's..........(while I'm not of the male species, I am of the....ahem....older species Smiley Tongue )

.....and just look at what I've missed!!  A comedy show!!  Oh, now that's me alright!   Oh....and Efrim!!!  You lucky gal sitting table side with the MAN

I do hope I'm not expected to pounce around like those Christmas River Dancers up there!!!  Smiley Surprised  I'll be back on the table again in no time...and back at the Pharmacy for my "pain killer of the week". 

That's going to be tough topping what's been posted lately.  I'll have to dig deep into my bag of tricks.....

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 46 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

chorus_line.gif

That's right, himpy2...your special guest for this evening is none other than EFREM ZIMBALIST, JR.!!!!!

Umm...thanks? He's 91, but according to IMDB he is currently single...and my dating landscape is a vast barren wasteland...so...I accept! I'll be the one arriving in a brand new Mazda3 with a full tank of gas (thanks to my CPU card) and maxing out my $500 Cap One card with cash advances from the loser machine (aka ATM).

Message 47 of 48
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

himpy2 wrote:  Umm...thanks? He's 91, but according to IMDB he is currently single...and my dating landscape is a vast barren wasteland...so...I accept! I'll be the one arriving in a brand new Mazda3 with a full tank of gas (thanks to my CPU card) and maxing out my $500 Cap One card with cash advances from the loser machine (aka ATM).

Ah...so, you've already been to Vegas?  Smiley Very Happy

Well, to go along with the new Mazda3, you'll need a newer Zimbalist!  

mazda3.jpg       +       newZimbalist.jpg     =      Smiley Happy

Have fun, himpy2!

Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.