Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myth about Capital One Credit Lines

tag
Guardian
Valued Contributor

Re: Myth about Capital One Credit Lines

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry for the off-topic comment, but medical examiner's are physician's as well and I would guess they fall into the same professional categories for financial products as "regular" doctors.  
/Currently getting a PhD AND and a MD! Smiley Surprised

Not off topic at all and you are absolutely right and Mark is being too modest, an examiner is a doctor just much as any other and in some sense deserves the respect for dealing with the dead, most doctors can't deal with that part.

On a separate note, congrats on getting your MD/PhD and best of luck to you. Its very admirable, how far along are you? I was 3 years into an MD/PhD  program back in 98-2000 when I had to give up the program (long story) and came back home and went into law instead. I am still in touch with all my classmates (most doctors now, some doctor/professors and some doctor/researchers) and its always good times. Good luck to you.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 41 of 48
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Maybe someone will find an unpublished sequel to Catch 22 in Joseph Heller's estate, and it will have been set in a Capital One call center. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 42 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry for the off-topic comment, but medical examiner's are physician's as well and I would guess they fall into the same professional categories for financial products as "regular" doctors.  
/Currently getting a PhD AND and a MD! Smiley Surprised

@Anonymous wrote:
Nope, I live in Texas.  Just your plain ol county medical examiner hereSmiley Wink

Two extra years of education to earn half the pay.  Sometimes I wonder about my choiceSmiley Mad

Message 43 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Maybe someone will find an unpublished sequel to Catch 22 in Joseph Heller's estate, and it will have been set in a Capital One call center. Smiley Tongue

Tooooo funny!!!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 44 of 48
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Two extra years of education to earn half the pay.  Sometimes I wonder about my choiceSmiley Mad

You made a choice to do a noble profession, nothing wrong with that. Karma will pay you back. 

Message 45 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well if it makes you feel any better, I completely support your decision to help punish criminals with your MD. Smiley Happy

Message 46 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guardian wrote:
Not off topic at all and you are absolutely right and Mark is being too modest, an examiner is a doctor just much as any other and in some sense deserves the respect for dealing with the dead, most doctors can't deal with that part.

On a separate note, congrats on getting your MD/PhD and best of luck to you. Its very admirable, how far along are you? I was 3 years into an MD/PhD  program back in 98-2000 when I had to give up the program (long story) and came back home and went into law instead. I am still in touch with all my classmates (most doctors now, some doctor/professors and some doctor/researchers) and its always good times. Good luck to you.

Thanks!

I'm 4 years in (ie 2yrs of med school down, 2yrs of grad school down). I'll be in school forever. Smiley Happy

Sorry you had to give up the MD/PhD. At least law school was only 3 years!

Message 47 of 48
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

I'm 4 years in (ie 2yrs of med school down, 2yrs of grad school down). I'll be in school forever. Smiley Happy

Sorry you had to give up the MD/PhD. At least law school was only 3 years!

Yeah with everything though, it seems I have been in school all my life. 5 years to get BioChemistry, Physics and Philosophy majors, 2 years Public Health (Epidemology) masters, 3 years of med school (+2 years of PhD before I decided to combine the program). Then, I wish it was just 3 years of law and that's it, that would have been nice. I had to go back to get a second bachelor in Psychology (forensics emphasis) and Political Science (law emphasis) for 2 years (thank god we can recycle some of the GE courses), then 4 years of law school, since I have to work to support my family and then finally the bar and well you get the picture. I feel like I have been a student all my life and probably will be for the rest of it Smiley Very Happy Good times though and I do miss medicine sometimes but I am content with my choice.

Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.