Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NASA CC

Anyone know if they still doing sp ? i was thinking try app again soon. The last time i app april this year and the reason of denial: limited credit experience and/or comparable credit.  and they say that time my experian score was 631. right now i think my score is more and my utilitie is 11%. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NASA CC

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone know if they still doing sp ? i was thinking try app again soon. The last time i app april this year and the reason of denial: limited credit experience and/or comparable credit.  and they say that time my experian score was 631. right now i think my score is more and my utilitie is 11%. 

If you're already a member and have applied before it will not be an SP this time around.  It's only an SP when you initially join and apply right away.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

no , im not a member , i just  app for the credit card. 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

no , im not a member , i just  app for the credit card. 

If you get approved for the card, you will have to get a membership before as that is a requirement.  So it will likely be a HP since you are applying for the credit card before the membership.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need apply first for the membership then try for credit card ? 

Message 5 of 7
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Yes

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This forum rocks

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.