cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA FCU - What FICO score do they go by?

tag
skigirl916
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU - What FICO score do they go by?

NFCU and NASA FCU are two different things.

Message 11 of 33
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

if we could get a MOD to change the title it would help a lot. thank you Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 33
abundancejones
Regular Contributor

I'm pretty sure that NASA uses FICO 04 as their scoring model. Most credit unions do. 

Message 13 of 33
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Has anyone been able to determine the minimum CS to get approved with Nasa?

Message 14 of 33
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: NASA - membership HP?

Sorry but I have an off topic question:  Is membership application with NASA HP and if so which bureau do they pull?  I am hesitant for membership with CUs after the denial from DCU Smiley Embarassed

Message 15 of 33
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

if we could get a MOD to change the title it would help a lot. thank you Smiley Happy

+1 or maybe OP can edit ?

Message 16 of 33
twanswife916
Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

Sorry but I have an off topic question:  Is membership application with NASA HP and if so which bureau do they pull?  I am hesitant for membership with CUs after the denial from DCU Smiley Embarassed

I was denied by DCU as well but approved to NASA. I know they go through Chexsystems not sure about the CRA pull.

BK7 Discharge 7/2014
BK13 Filed 06/2019 Gardening til 2023 Fico 8 Aug'22 EQ: 568 EX: 608 TU: 567 Goal: 680 AAOA: 42mo INQ: 9
Message 17 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@lg8302ch wrote:

IIRC, NASA membership is SP (some folks have recently reported HP even for membership though).  Typically, EX pull.

Message 18 of 33
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

IIRC, NASA membership is SP (some folks have recently reported HP even for membership though).  Typically, EX pull.

Thanks. This is also the info I got from chat. For me it would be HP with W-8 so I will leave it for the moment. Would have gone for membership and  savings only at this time but I do not want a HP for a savings account. Might reconsider once I am ready for a credit product. Smiley Sad

Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can confirm SP for membership and SP for credit card.  SP Experian.  Asked for proof of income.  Sent and 15 minutes later got loan docs to e sign (signed with my finger on iPad) got confirmed "funded" almost immediately.  Never heard of a credit card with a SP without a banking relationship.  

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.