Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA FCU will provide Fico Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NASA FCU will provide Fico Score

@Revelate wrote:

Read through the thread, did we ever get confirmation that people without credit products or a checking account were receiving scores?

Just joined as frankly access to my Experian mortgage score is pure gold for me for the usual reasons, but if I need to app for some stupid product I'll not use much I'd rather find out now rather than wondering in 3 months why there's been no score haha.

I only have the savings acct, as well, and I have had a score for the last four months.  It seems to update every three weeks, until now (last score is from 4 June, so about 9 days overdue for a 3-week score, and tomorrow will be a full month)

On a somewhat related note (which probably could get it's own thread), I went two months (19 April to 19 June) without a Barclays score update, then 11 days until ANOTHER update (30 June).  Just a data point FYI.

Message 81 of 83
dragontears
Senior Contributor

If you are not on barclay's radar then it is normal for them to update your score every 2 months, if they are updating more frequently than they are watching you closely
Message 82 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe for most of the credit unions which provide credit scores, one does not need to have credit cards with them.

I have savings and checking with NASA, savings with AMHFCU, and I get FICO scores from these two every month.

Message 83 of 83
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.