Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA FCU

tag
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

NASA FCU

Will NASA FCU pull a credit report to open account and then pull another one to apply for the CC? It seems that way in the disclosure that I was just reading on the website.

I understand that by executing the "Proceed" button below, I authorize NASA Federal Credit Union to check my Credit Bureau record and other data sources to authenticate my identity and to verify my credit, employment and income references. If there is a joint owner on this account, the joint owner has authorized the submission of this application. I understand that additional information may be requested to complete this application and my membership eligibility must be verified before my membership is opened. I agree to make a deposit of at least $5 to open my Savings account.

Does anyone know if they will use the same INQ for the CC? Can you apply for the CC at the very same time that you apply for membership?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: NASA FCU

ByrdMan wrote:
Will NASA FCU pull a credit report to open account and then pull another one to apply for the CC? It seems that way in the disclosure that I was just reading on the website.

I understand that by executing the "Proceed" button below, I authorize NASA Federal Credit Union to check my Credit Bureau record and other data sources to authenticate my identity and to verify my credit, employment and income references. If there is a joint owner on this account, the joint owner has authorized the submission of this application. I understand that additional information may be requested to complete this application and my membership eligibility must be verified before my membership is opened. I agree to make a deposit of at least $5 to open my Savings account.

Does anyone know if they will use the same INQ for the CC? Can you apply for the CC at the very same time that you apply for membership?

NasaFCU, superb CS over there, love their services. Only drawback with this CU, they will pull all 3 cb to open cc with them. Just got increased to 10k from 1.5k. CC opened lees than 3 months. Get ready to send them copies of your financials as well.

GL TO YouSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks orl. I appreciate the information.

Message 3 of 6
orl2185
Established Contributor

Got for it... What are your scores like if I may ask. I had a beacon score of 695 when I got approved originally.
Message 4 of 6
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

My scores are posted in my siggy. I am not going to apply with them until my TU gets straightened out.

Message 5 of 6
orl2185
Established Contributor

ByrdMan wrote:
My scores are posted in my siggy. I am not going to apply with them until my TU gets straightened out.

DUH... LOL
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.