Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA FCU

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: NASA FCU

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe I missed it or OP knows this but keep in mind tho they will approve or deny a CC without a pull it is because they pulled a hard to open your account to begin with.

When the card was FOTM here, it was only a SP for opening the account and for getting the card, no HPs at all.

Message 11 of 17
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am trying to find out if NASA FCU is still a soft pull if you apply for a credit card. from what I've read you open an acount and yoy can apply same day as a soft pull? Can someone give me insight that is recent. I'm looking into the card but don't want to do any hard pulls.

You might want to consider just staying away from them for now, there are many reports suggesting they've gotten cranky these past few months.

Well, NASA uses a FICO 04 score, so its important to have no credit applications for at least 6 months in order to optimize that score. Recent cards can really tank 04 scores.

In the end, if you do use a HP its not the end of the world.

Actually, NASA uses EX-98 FICO score

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn't know that-wish that happened to me-I hate HP's for bank accounts

I just got a membership and opened a savings last week and I got a hard pull for it.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not applying

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Run

Vote for best comment of the year Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Run

Vote for best comment of the year Smiley Happy

+1

Fast

Message 16 of 17
KillerCut
Established Member

nasa fcu sux, tried 2 or 3 times to get a card with my scores near 800 and denied every time. I get 90% of my apps approved I get a card or 2 in the mail every day this month, lol.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.