Moderator Emeritus

NASA FCU

Will NASA FCU pull a credit report to open account and then pull another one to apply for the CC? It seems that way in the disclosure that I was just reading on the website.

I understand that by executing the "Proceed" button below, I authorize NASA Federal Credit Union to check my Credit Bureau record and other data sources to authenticate my identity and to verify my credit, employment and income references. If there is a joint owner on this account, the joint owner has authorized the submission of this application. I understand that additional information may be requested to complete this application and my membership eligibility must be verified before my membership is opened. I agree to make a deposit of at least $5 to open my Savings account.

Does anyone know if they will use the same INQ for the CC? Can you apply for the CC at the very same time that you apply for membership?

Re: NASA FCU

ByrdMan wrote:
Will NASA FCU pull a credit report to open account and then pull another one to apply for the CC? It seems that way in the disclosure that I was just reading on the website.

I understand that by executing the "Proceed" button below, I authorize NASA Federal Credit Union to check my Credit Bureau record and other data sources to authenticate my identity and to verify my credit, employment and income references. If there is a joint owner on this account, the joint owner has authorized the submission of this application. I understand that additional information may be requested to complete this application and my membership eligibility must be verified before my membership is opened. I agree to make a deposit of at least $5 to open my Savings account.

Does anyone know if they will use the same INQ for the CC? Can you apply for the CC at the very same time that you apply for membership?

NasaFCU, superb CS over there, love their services. Only drawback with this CU, they will pull all 3 cb to open cc with them. Just got increased to 10k from 1.5k. CC opened lees than 3 months. Get ready to send them copies of your financials as well.

GL TO You:smileywink:
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks orl. I appreciate the information.

Got for it... What are your scores like if I may ask. I had a beacon score of 695 when I got approved originally.
Moderator Emeritus

My scores are posted in my siggy. I am not going to apply with them until my TU gets straightened out.

ByrdMan wrote:
My scores are posted in my siggy. I am not going to apply with them until my TU gets straightened out.

DUH... LOL
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.