Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA FCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NASA FCU

Nasa requires NSS membership (NSA is for Justice)but I wasn't asked for proof. Sent proof of income. They faxed me an application to sign for credit card (didn't have to fill out again). BTW, I joined just in case they wanted documentation. They respond quickly.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doodah wrote:
BTW, PenFed told me NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TU 688 EX 654 EQ 672

Why did they say no? Did they give you a reason?

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

BK in 2001.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will keep my savings account with them ($25)for the future.
Message 14 of 18
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Doodah wrote:
Nasa requires NSS membership (NSA is for Justice)but I wasn't asked for proof. Sent proof of income. They faxed me an application to sign for credit card (didn't have to fill out again). BTW, I joined just in case they wanted documentation. They respond quickly.

My bad.  NSS is what I meant to type.  So many acronyms to remember.  My question is do you have to renew your NSS membership every year to keep your status with NASA?
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doodah wrote:
I will keep my savings account with them ($25)for the future.

I would reapply next year. I had BK 2000 and got approved for a good amount of credit with them. Just be prepared to cough up financials.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as membership yearly with NSS, I don't believe so. As I said, they didn't ask for any documents to prove association membership. I had to prove membership for Justice.
Message 17 of 18
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Cool. Thanks for the info.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.