Frequent Contributor
WhiteCollar

Re: NASA Federal Credit Union

+1 I'd rather have credit cards from NFCU or PenFed. At this point, I'm over card designs. I care more about the rewards and APR. 

Regular Contributor
Tommy5746

WhiteCollar wrote:

+1 I'd rather have credit cards from NFCU or PenFed. At this point, I'm over card designs. I care more about the rewards and APR. 

True that they may not give CL's like they used too... but its also about getting in and creating some history with a good CU... establishing a good relationship with a CU only helps you..

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
WhiteCollar

Luckily, I already have a good relationship with a CU. Recently received a $3,500 CLI and APR reduction after only bring a customer since February. My goal is to join NFCU, hopefully this can happen one day, not holding my breathe. 

Established Contributor
lithium78

Tommy5746 wrote:

WhiteCollar wrote:

True that they may not give CL's like they used too... but its also about getting in and creating some history with a good CU... establishing a good relationship with a CU only helps you..

I'm all for joining credit unions.  They are superior in every way to commercial banks.  I could only recommend NASA Federal Credit Union, though, if you don't qualify for better credit unions and you don't have a local credit union available to you.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}