Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA Federal Credit Union

tag
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Re: NASA Federal Credit Union

+1 I'd rather have credit cards from NFCU or PenFed. At this point, I'm over card designs. I care more about the rewards and APR. 

Message 31 of 34
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@WhiteCollar wrote:

+1 I'd rather have credit cards from NFCU or PenFed. At this point, I'm over card designs. I care more about the rewards and APR. 

True that they may not give CL's like they used too... but its also about getting in and creating some history with a good CU... establishing a good relationship with a CU only helps you..

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 32 of 34
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Luckily, I already have a good relationship with a CU. Recently received a $3,500 CLI and APR reduction after only bring a customer since February. My goal is to join NFCU, hopefully this can happen one day, not holding my breathe. 

Message 33 of 34
lithium78
Established Contributor

@Tommy5746 wrote:

@WhiteCollar wrote:

True that they may not give CL's like they used too... but its also about getting in and creating some history with a good CU... establishing a good relationship with a CU only helps you..

I'm all for joining credit unions.  They are superior in every way to commercial banks.  I could only recommend NASA Federal Credit Union, though, if you don't qualify for better credit unions and you don't have a local credit union available to you.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.