Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA....One year later

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: NASA....One year later

@baller4life wrote:

Yup and they said my butt had too much, I'm sorry, "Excessive borrowing capacity,available credit".

ETA: I think wacdenny received the same denial reason.

Gulp! Well, sorry to hear that. With their limits it puts me over 200K, but I guess I got approved because I well under that at time of app(s).

Message 11 of 32
baller4life
Super Contributor

You got lucky! Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 32
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
You got lucky! Smiley Wink

I'm counting my stars Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 32
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Yup and they said my butt had too much, I'm sorry, "Excessive borrowing capacity,available credit".

Gulp! Well, sorry to hear that. With their limits it puts me over 200K, but I guess I got approved because I well under that at time of app(s).

I was quite a bit over $200K when I got approved, so at least at that stage it wasn't a hard limit.

Message 14 of 32
baller4life
Super Contributor

No I don't think it's a hard limit. I'm sure income plays a part as well as profile. I'm like 3 times my income in credit.
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still have 25K CC and 25K PLOC Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 32
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Im right where Ive always been with them... NOTHING!!! LOL..I closed my membership in August with them. They weren't willing to even do a $500 CC, even though I met all there post BK criteria. Smiley Sad Thats ok...
Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied end of Feb/beginning of March. Still sitting on a small balance from a little kitchen upgrade. $25k limit.

Message 18 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@lhcole77 wrote:

This week marks the one year anniversary of the NASA craze here on myFICO. So where are we now?

I managed to get a $25K CC and membership at time of sign up. One year later my CC is now at $30K and I added a PLOC of $20K. I've also received loan offers but am now at their max exposure of $50K unsecured credit so won't be able to take advantage of that.

How are you all doing one year later?

Gosh... who can forget the craziness?!  A year later still pleased with their products (like you I'm at their max) - $30K on Platinum Rewards and $20K PLOC.  Due for a rewards redemption next month around ~$225.

Message 19 of 32
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@lhcole77 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
I have a membership. But they say I have "too much available credit." Soooo, not sure if I will ever have any products with them. Smiley Very Happy

Really? If you don't mind me asking, are you over the 200K mark?

I applied and was approved for membership.  So far my $5 bucks has not grown at all and I'm begining to lose all hope.

Oh yeah, cards...  yeah I was denied for too much available credit.

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.