Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA Stipulation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NASA Stipulation

Chatted w/ a NASA rep about when I would see my account online. She looked over it and there is a stipulation that the loan officer has to look over that I guess was missed on my App approval. Any ideas what this means? Am I no longer approved?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: NASA Stipulation

Thats unusual, hopefully it's just an oversight as the CSR has limited capabilities.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MstrPTato wrote:

Chatted w/ a NASA rep about when I would see my account online. She looked over it and there is a stipulation that the loan officer has to look over that I guess was missed on my App approval. Any ideas what this means? Am I no longer approved?

Did you have to provide any POI?  It's possible that the LO is looking it over to see if you need it.  With any of these credit unions you may get an instant approval that still needs review by the loan officer.  Is there anything in your message center that you access with your email?  That's usually where they will show what's going on

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MstrPTato wrote:

Did you have to provide any POI?  It's possible that the LO is looking it over to see if you need it.  With any of these credit unions you may get an instant approval that still needs review by the loan officer.  Is there anything in your message center that you access with your email?  That's usually where they will show what's going on

They haven't asked for anything yet and I don't see any new messages flasher when I went in with my email. Did you have to send in POI? I only sent in the DL, SSC, and utility for membership app thus far.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.