Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: NASA

Hate starting a new thread when so much valuble info here already. thinking of finally joining as im in florida. not sure if nasa has died like the others Ocu. Diners no longer taking apps. but i would like to get in the party however late. This is sp for both CC and membership?. i don't really care if Hp either. but Sp would be outstanding. also. It said i could fund my account with a credit card. im sure that is a cash advance?. hope not. in anycase i will finish my app tomorrow and see where the chips fall. looked at credit pulls and looks like they use experian.

My experian is only 701 . no negatives. and advice on my chances?

Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

Hate starting a new thread when so much valuble info here already. thinking of finally joining as im in florida. not sure if nasa has died like the others Ocu. Diners no longer taking apps. but i would like to get in the party however late. This is sp for both CC and membership?. i don't really care if Hp either. but Sp would be outstanding. also. It said i could fund my account with a credit card. im sure that is a cash advance?. hope not. in anycase i will finish my app tomorrow and see where the chips fall. looked at credit pulls and looks like they use experian.

My experian is only 701 . no negatives. and advice on my chances?

Yes, SP for both and they haven't died.  I think you have a very good chance at the CC.  With an SP application, it's a no brainer to give it a try.

Message 42 of 44
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Yes agree with Irish80..Go for it an keep us posted. Good luck!
Message 43 of 44
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well the membership went thru with no problem. i funded the account and everything. when i apped for the credit card. all was smooth. except it said it was under review. is this normal?. not sure if sp or hp yet. no alerts. and advice is helpful. Taxi.

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.