Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASAFCU

tag
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

NASAFCU

part of me wants to apply again for their card but part of me says not to bother....ugh 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NASAFCU

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

part of me wants to apply again for their card but part of me says not to bother....ugh 

I tried that. Instead of pulling another report they used the same one from two months earlier where my scores were 80 points lower and the one they used to deny me.  Of course I was denied again.  Heck when you want someone to pull another report they won't but any other time they're pulling them if you log in into your online account.

Message 2 of 4
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I tried that. Instead of pulling another report they used the same one from two months earlier where my scores were 80 points lower and the one they used to deny me.  Of course I was denied again.  Heck when you want someone to pull another report they won't but any other time they're pulling them if you log in into your online account.

Was it a SP at least?

Message 3 of 4
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

I applied for their card back in November and approved me with recon, today I checked my Experian CR and noticed they did a SP.  Nasa FCU is very unpredictable.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.