Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY Cash Rewards Visa APR reduction!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NAVY Cash Rewards Visa APR reduction!

Thank you everyone!!! Heres hoping for some good luck for those of you who asked!! (fingers crossed)!! Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Even if one always PIFs, it's nice to see you have "earned" a lower APR. Also, I never would have known this was an option with NFCU had I not been reading the posts here. I was able to take advantage of it myself on my Platinum this Oct. 16.99 to 10.99. It's posts like yours  that helps the entire community be aware about what all our options are,

Message 22 of 25
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome! Even if one always PIFs, it's nice to see you have "earned" a lower APR. Also, I never would have known this was an option with NFCU had I not been reading the posts here. I was able to take advantage of it myself on my Platinum this Oct. 16.99 to 10.99. It's posts like yours  that helps the entire community be aware about what all our options are,

Thank you Elktech!! I try to post facts/data points/pics/ect...whenever possible because I know they could help someone. Congrats to you as well!! Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my notification this morning....APR reduced 3%. New APR 13.49% 

Happy dance! 

Message 24 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats JustaSmiley Happy Dance HappySmiley Wink
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.