@Mahraja wrote:

Starting Limit cash rewards 24k

How has it grown: At 93rd day opened 2nd card flagship visa 6k

Scores at approval: Smiley Tongue790 TU

Additional Accounts: Savings, Checking,both

Do you have PLOC/CLOCK: I have cloc 15k Smiley Tongue

General Navy Experience: Outstanding/my 2nd homeSmiley Embarassed

Excellent Mahraja!

Do you know if Navy shows account combinations? I'm wondering if they allow you to combine your cl's into one account? Haven't heard much about that. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 32 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NAVY FCU- Definitive Guide!

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@Mahraja wrote:

Starting Limit cash rewards 24k

How has it grown: At 93rd day opened 2nd card flagship visa 6k

Scores at approval: Smiley Tongue790 TU

Additional Accounts: Savings, Checking,both

Do you have PLOC/CLOCK: I have cloc 15k Smiley Tongue

General Navy Experience: Outstanding/my 2nd homeSmiley Embarassed

Excellent Mahraja!

Do you know if Navy shows account combinations? I'm wondering if they allow you to combine your cl's into one account? Haven't heard much about that. 

I recall CA saying not on the main CLI thread

Message 33 of 44
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

no combination i am sure i want that 2nd Flagship visa saggy bump to 24kSmiley Embarassed just like the rewards visa so in the end i would have 3 accounts and will request PL than Smiley Tongue  by the way i am now sure PL and CLOC is different department and pulls equifax only and membership and credit cards are always TU i know it because someone in my friends applied for PL and it was equifax pull Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 34 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was your starting limit?
8/15 GoRewards at $1900.

How has it grown?
Now PC to plat and $18,000 16%

What are the CLI trends??
At first a rush, now very little. I now wait 12 mths.

What were your Scores at Approval?
My starting scores in sig. Available on desktop and mobile. I can't remember, but they're low. Typing on mobile.

Do you have additional accounts?
9/15 Cash $9000. Now $18k. 14%. Checking, Saving, IRA.

Do you have Plocs and/or Clocs?
Cloc $15k.

General Navy experience?
I love going in branch. They're above and beyond in customer service.

Did they require proof of income?
No.

Any additional information you Can provide?
I've cooled my CLI with Navy. My PIF baddy and 60 day late auto payment aren't leaving anytime soon. So...I wait at my eternal 690. Both baddies happened in summer 2014. I've got time to kill.
Message 35 of 44
stinastina
Established Contributor

What was your starting limit? $500

How has it grown? I opened it last May and now its $1000 because I just hit the love button  (again) !

What are the CLI trends?? Nothing until just now so I had to wait a whole year and I hit the luv button many times

What were your Scores at Approval? 619

Do you have additional accounts? 2 Checking and 1 savings.

Do you have Plocs and/or Clocs? No and I did ask last August but was denied. 

General Navy experience? I love them. I love the branch members. I had a bankruptcy discharged last year so they were my first card out of bankruptcy and I appreciate that.

Did they require proof of income? No

Any additional information you Can provide? I hope my CLIs become more regular now. I have CCT but I don't see where the 3 month SP is. Plus I am working really hard on my rebuild.

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 36 of 44
mrldp40
Established Contributor

@stinastina wrote:

How has it grown? I opened it last May and now its $1000 because I just hit the love button  (again) !

What are the CLI trends?? Nothing until just now so I had to wait a whole year

What were your Scores at Approval? Probably the mid 500s

Do you have additional accounts? 2 Checking and 1 savings.

Do you have Plocs and/or Clocs? No and I did ask last August but was denied. 

General Navy experience? I love them. I love the branch members. I had a bankruptcy discharged last year so they were my first card out of bankruptcy and I appreciate that.

Any additional information you Can provide? I hope my CLIs become more regular now. I have CCT but I don't see where the 3 month SP is. Plus I am working really hard on my rebuild.

when that bankruptcy ages some you will probaly see huge increases

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 37 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my early twenties I defaulted on a loan with NFCU, unfortunately. I want to say it was 1993 or 94. Fast forward to 2015, not recalling the defaulted loan, I tried to apply for a savings account and Initially I was excepted. But the account never showed or worked, something to that effect. Shortly there after received my initial deposit as a check from NFCU. Made a call to inquire and found I was basically black listed.

I don't know if things have changed since 2014, however, I am reluctant to give it another go. Currently a USAA member and have been happy with them and there recent CC changes. Just waiting for the Limitless to become avaliable in my state, which is like watching snails crawl, in slow motion :-)

Message 38 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

How has it grown? After 6 mos cl jumped to $7500 via sp online
What are the CLI trends?? 6 mos in between
What were your Scores at Approval? Low 600s
Do you have additional accounts? Checking/savings
Do you have Plocs and/or Clocs? Cloc 5k opened in 11/2016 but increased to 12k this month
General Navy experience? They're great!
Any additional information you Can provide? approved for my second card this week for $1000. Credit scores in the mid 600s with bk7 on file. Discharged 13mos
Message 39 of 44
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

In my early twenties I defaulted on a loan with NFCU, unfortunately. I want to say it was 1993 or 94. Fast forward to 2015, not recalling the defaulted loan, I tried to apply for a savings account and Initially I was excepted. But the account never showed or worked, something to that effect. Shortly there after received my initial deposit as a check from NFCU. Made a call to inquire and found I was basically black listed.

I don't know if things have changed since 2014, however, I am reluctant to give it another go. Currently a USAA member and have been happy with them and there recent CC changes. Just waiting for the Limitless to become avaliable in my state, which is like watching snails crawl, in slow motion :-)

Twenty Plus years ago there still holding it against you!! Unbelievable! Longer memory than Amex!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.