Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP! Need NFCU EO Contact Info

tag
nitrov
Established Contributor

Re: NEED HELP! Need NFCU EO Contact Info

Lmao we were joking saying she basically looked exactly like that. I envisioned a cross between a librarian and Ursula from the Little Mermaid. I'm sure she'd never pass a psychological evaluation to be a cop. I love how the guy today was trying to defend her and say she apologized to me too LOL not only did she not even do that, but seriously, what would I even do with her half-butted apology? Fly a kite with it?
My Top 3: Amex Delta Platinum ($30k) | Amex PRG | Citi Prestige ($30k) |

Starting scores 600-640 (2013), current 765-775 (2019); It is possible!

Message 51 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Their fraud team is a complete joke. Unprofessional, accusatory and to be honest - a lawyers DREAM. the way I've heard them treat people, lawyers would have a field day in court with their treatment as long as you documented everything. Makes me sick. Like I said -- I had $10,000 Liquid with them in July 14, pulled it immediately after I read countless threads here and then my good frind had his account frozen for "security issues and ID verify". Hey unfroze him but only after an INSANE amount of documents and 5 WEEKS!!!! During which he could not access his funds.

I had $10k cash, credit and said PEACE. LOL. no CU IS WORTH THAT
Message 52 of 53
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Nitrov!  What a nightmare you've been through!  

Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.