cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Citi Prestige coming out Jan 28th for all you addicts :)

tag
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

NEW Citi Prestige coming out Jan 28th for all you addicts :)

I currently have the Citi Thankyou Prestige. However!!!! Jan 28th they will be launching the new Citi Prestige minus the "thankyou" and more importantly its going cost a 100 bucks less a year and better rewards.... The old annual fee of $500 is now just $400 ... yeah "just" right? lol .. Anyway just keeping you informed!!  remember the date for you app itchers Smiley Happy

I see that the old Prestige card is no longer on their site to apply....

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: NEW Citi Prestige coming out Jan 28th for all you addicts :)

Sounds nice, but I can't afford a $400 AF lol.... unless I'm getting an Amex Platinum! :-D

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 9
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Sounds nice, but I can't afford a $400 AF lol.... unless I'm getting an Amex Platinum! :-D

What? Really? come on! cut out the starbucks and you be well up there! lol forgot to mention it has a international companion ticket which is why I had it to begin with , the AF paid for itself since I travel to Italy each year.. Even though you still pay taxes and the fights have to book through them which are usually higher priced, I still save around $1000 on the flight.

Message 3 of 9
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Yeah it looks like a great card and could be Citi's first unembossed card Smiley Wink I might PC into it but not sure. Where did you hear the specific date from? The brochure I have just says coming soon. I wonder if all the ThankYou cards will switch to new products minus the TY part.

Message 4 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

hahaha I do LOVEEEEEEEEE my coffee!! :-O

Citi doesn't like me though :-( haha.

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 9
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

I got a pamphlet telling me that my card will be changing to the new one, and the letter in there states Jan 28th is the conversion date Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Link to info on this card? I'll never get it, but I'm a nerd and like to read about this crap. Lol.
Message 7 of 9
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

Yawn.

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 8 of 9
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
Link to info on this card? I'll never get it, but I'm a nerd and like to read about this crap. Lol.

The old link is https://online.citibank.com/US/JRS/portal/template.do?ID=ThankYouPrestigeCard

but as stated the AF and rewards are changing come Jan 28th :-)

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.