Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

tag
rom828
Established Contributor

NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

First statements for both new cards have already dropped (on the 17th) but as of yet neither one is showing up on CR and havent rec'd SW alerts.

DH got new Citi at same time and it reported  on CR right after he got it  and before first statement  dropped ( per CS pull) and he  rec'd SW alert this weekend.

I'm anxious to see the effect of these 2 new cards on my score!!

Anyone have any advices??

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

Are you monitoring EQ only?  I've noticed on my 3 - in - 1 that they don't all update at the same time.  Also, it seems that CITI reports immediately, where the other 2 aren't as quick.  Or maybe it was that cs pull.

I know how you feel.....I have 4 updates I'm waiting for.  3 CLI's & a new card.  I hate waiting Smiley Mad  but sometimes...that's all you can do.  IIRC...EQ updates last of all 3!  

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah I got a citi card the other day and it's already reporting and I don't even have the card yet.. lol .. also when I signed up it told me my CL was $2k... and said I'd be getting emails.. which I didn't get until 4-5 days later.. pretty random.
Message 3 of 15
rom828
Established Contributor

I have SW (thru myfico)  for EQ, and I have daily pull access of all 3  thru Amex Credit Secure.

I know with CS pulls not all acct info shows up at the same time for each CRA, but these new  accts have not shown up at all!!Smiley Mad 

Other cards I've had or DH has had (like his recent Citi) show up almost immediately after approval.  I got approvals for these 2 cards on June 17th so I figured by now they'd report.

Guess I'll just need to be patient and they'll show up when they show up!!Smiley Indifferent

Thanks for the input!

Message 4 of 15
score_building
Senior Contributor

Rom- i could've sworn the RBS Kroger... is a 'hidden TL' (unless i am mistaken) in which case it won't report.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 15
rom828
Established Contributor

@score_building wrote:

Rom- i could've sworn the RBS Kroger... is a 'hidden TL' (unless i am mistaken) in which case it won't report.

RATS!!  I read a bunch of threads before apping but dont think I saw  anything about it not reporting as a TL.!!  AAAARRGGHHHH!!  It's a nice CL for me so I really want it to show up!! Smiley Sad  And gee whiz, only seems fair that it the INQ reports you should get a TL out of it!! (if you're approved, of course).

Maybe I'll go back to some of those threads I read to ask if the TL reported for those posters.

Thanks for the info!  And I promise I'm not being mean when I say that I really hope you're wrong!!Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by rom828 on 07-20-2009 12:57 PM
Message 6 of 15
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

@rom828 wrote:

@score_building wrote:

RATS!!  I read a bunch of threads before apping but dont think I saw  anything about it not reporting as a TL.!!  AAAARRGGHHHH!!  It's a nice CL for me so I really want it to show up!! Smiley Sad  And gee whiz, only seems fair that it the INQ reports you should get a TL out of it!! (if you're approved, of course).

Maybe I'll go back to some of those threads I read to ask if the TL reported for those posters.

Thanks for the info!  And I promise I'm not being mean when I say that I really hope you're wrong!!Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by rom828 on 07-20-2009 12:57 PM

I've hadRBS/Kroger for several months now and it is reporting accurately each month.  It seems that it was only a few days after approval before I saw it on my report.  I've noticed that all three CRB's seem to be slower this month in updating for some reason or maybe it's just my imagination.

Keep watching, it'll get there . . . . and congrats on the approval . . . . Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 15
score_building
Senior Contributor

Rom MY BAD sorry for the false alarm Smiley Sad

itsmeagain to the rescue!  forgive -i think i've spirals in my eyes today.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 8 of 15
rom828
Established Contributor

@Itsmeagain wrote:

I've hadRBS/Kroger for several months now and it is reporting accurately each month.  It seems that it was only a few days after approval before I saw it on my report.  I've noticed that all three CRB's seem to be slower this month in updating for some reason or maybe it's just my imagination.

Keep watching, it'll get there . . . . and congrats on the approval . . . . Smiley Very Happy

Whew!  I'm so happy to hear that RSB actually does report!   I guess they're just being slow.....as is Chase!

But the RSB CL is bigger so I'm really more concerned with it being reflected!!

And no harm done, score-building.   I am sorta old and my heart might have skipped a beat Smiley Very Happy but  I appreciate you taking the time to reply regardless.

I'm just so happy to hear  itsmeagain advise that I just need to be patient....not one of my virtuesSmiley Very Happy but I'll do my best!!

Message Edited by rom828 on 07-20-2009 02:37 PM
Message Edited by rom828 on 07-20-2009 02:37 PM
Message 9 of 15
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

So happy I could help lower that blood pressure . . . . Smiley Happy

I NEVER get the chance to get one-up on Scorebuilding . . . . . think I'll have a V8.

Cheers,

IMA

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.