Frequent Contributor

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

RBS/Kroger reports just fine on all 3 CB's. It shows as Kroger on TU and EQ and RBS on EX. My cutoff date is the 17th and it reports, according to TUcs, right on the 17th. The statements generate just after midnight on the 17th.

I got it the end of May and it reported at the end of June. Don't forget it takes 30 days after opening for the gas savings to be reflected at the Kroger pumps.

This is becoming one of my favorite cards!

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Established Contributor

Yipee!     Checked  Amex CS reports this a.m. and both cards are reflected on EX, Smiley Very Happyso I hope will soon be shown on EQ and TU.  I should receive SW alert when EQ reports so I'll continue to be on the lookout for that.

FWIW, I actually did get the 15cents off at the pump the first time we used the card.  I'd seen jaysdad's  earlier post about the 30 days, but it did show up (on pump and receipt)  so maybe it varies by location?????

Anyhoo, I love the card, too!  Already racked up a pretty good number of points and I havent even done our 'major' monthly shopping yet.  It's a PIF card and I'm using it for just about everything right now to get those points!Smiley Happy

FICOS: TU 720(05-15-15) EQ '08 736( 05-17-15) EX 712 (05-15-15)
Senior Contributor

rom828 wrote:

Yipee!     Checked  Amex CS reports this a.m. and both cards are reflected on EX, Smiley Very Happyso I hope will soon be shown on EQ and TU.  I should receive SW alert when EQ reports so I'll continue to be on the lookout for that.

FWIW, I actually did get the 15cents off at the pump the first time we used the card.  I'd seen jaysdad's  earlier post about the 30 days, but it did show up (on pump and receipt)  so maybe it varies by location?????

Anyhoo, I love the card, too!  Already racked up a pretty good number of points and I havent even done our 'major' monthly shopping yet.  It's a PIF card and I'm using it for just about everything right now to get those points!Smiley Happy

glad to hear it, super congrats on the great new acct. (i'm afraid i confused this card with the revolution card somehow)  in any cse i am delighted to hear it is working out for you so well already Rom, that's great news Smiley Happy

use it in good health.

@ itsmeagain, well, you got me! lol

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Established Contributor

Thanks, score!Smiley Happy Hey, confusion is something I can relate to!!Smiley Very Happy

And thanks to ALL  my Fico Friends who are always there to help me out!  I'm so glad to be part of this awesome group!!Smiley Happy

FICOS: TU 720(05-15-15) EQ '08 736( 05-17-15) EX 712 (05-15-15)
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Glad to hear it's working for you.  I got the card because they recently built a Kroger just across the road from me.  If my calculations are correct; between savings and points, I've racked up about $300 in the past three months by using this card and I don't buy that many groceries.

And (most important), as you said; it's a PIF card.  Never, Never, Never charge gas or groceries you can't pay for immedietely.  That's a guaranteed recipe for disaster.

And score . . . . that's 1 for me, 100 for you.  Glad we're not in a contest . . . . LOL!

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.