Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

tag
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

RBS/Kroger reports just fine on all 3 CB's. It shows as Kroger on TU and EQ and RBS on EX. My cutoff date is the 17th and it reports, according to TUcs, right on the 17th. The statements generate just after midnight on the 17th.

I got it the end of May and it reported at the end of June. Don't forget it takes 30 days after opening for the gas savings to be reflected at the Kroger pumps.

This is becoming one of my favorite cards!

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 11 of 15
rom828
Established Contributor

Yipee!     Checked  Amex CS reports this a.m. and both cards are reflected on EX, Smiley Very Happyso I hope will soon be shown on EQ and TU.  I should receive SW alert when EQ reports so I'll continue to be on the lookout for that.

FWIW, I actually did get the 15cents off at the pump the first time we used the card.  I'd seen jaysdad's  earlier post about the 30 days, but it did show up (on pump and receipt)  so maybe it varies by location?????

Anyhoo, I love the card, too!  Already racked up a pretty good number of points and I havent even done our 'major' monthly shopping yet.  It's a PIF card and I'm using it for just about everything right now to get those points!Smiley Happy

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 12 of 15
score_building
Senior Contributor

@rom828 wrote:

Yipee!     Checked  Amex CS reports this a.m. and both cards are reflected on EX, Smiley Very Happyso I hope will soon be shown on EQ and TU.  I should receive SW alert when EQ reports so I'll continue to be on the lookout for that.

FWIW, I actually did get the 15cents off at the pump the first time we used the card.  I'd seen jaysdad's  earlier post about the 30 days, but it did show up (on pump and receipt)  so maybe it varies by location?????

Anyhoo, I love the card, too!  Already racked up a pretty good number of points and I havent even done our 'major' monthly shopping yet.  It's a PIF card and I'm using it for just about everything right now to get those points!Smiley Happy

glad to hear it, super congrats on the great new acct. (i'm afraid i confused this card with the revolution card somehow)  in any cse i am delighted to hear it is working out for you so well already Rom, that's great news Smiley Happy

use it in good health.

@ itsmeagain, well, you got me! lol

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 13 of 15
rom828
Established Contributor

Thanks, score!Smiley Happy Hey, confusion is something I can relate to!!Smiley Very Happy

And thanks to ALL  my Fico Friends who are always there to help me out!  I'm so glad to be part of this awesome group!!Smiley Happy

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 14 of 15
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Glad to hear it's working for you.  I got the card because they recently built a Kroger just across the road from me.  If my calculations are correct; between savings and points, I've racked up about $300 in the past three months by using this card and I don't buy that many groceries.

And (most important), as you said; it's a PIF card.  Never, Never, Never charge gas or groceries you can't pay for immedietely.  That's a guaranteed recipe for disaster.

And score . . . . that's 1 for me, 100 for you.  Glad we're not in a contest . . . . LOL!

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.