Reply
Established Contributor
rom828
Posts: 932
Registered: ‎08-17-2007
0

NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

First statements for both new cards have already dropped (on the 17th) but as of yet neither one is showing up on CR and havent rec'd SW alerts.

 

DH got new Citi at same time and it reported  on CR right after he got it  and before first statement  dropped ( per CS pull) and he  rec'd SW alert this weekend.

 

I'm anxious to see the effect of these 2 new cards on my score!!

 

Anyone have any advices??

 

 

 

 

FICOS: TU 732(7-18-14) EQ '08 734( 7-23-14) EX 727 (7-23-14)


Senior Contributor
BungalowMo
Posts: 4,237
Registered: ‎05-01-2008
0

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

Are you monitoring EQ only?  I've noticed on my 3 - in - 1 that they don't all update at the same time.  Also, it seems that CITI reports immediately, where the other 2 aren't as quick.  Or maybe it was that cs pull.

 

I know how you feel.....I have 4 updates I'm waiting for.  3 CLI's & a new card.  I hate waiting :smileymad:  but sometimes...that's all you can do.  IIRC...EQ updates last of all 3!  



Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

Contributor
lphelps
Posts: 89
Registered: ‎06-29-2009
0

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

yeah I got a citi card the other day and it's already reporting and I don't even have the card yet.. lol .. also when I signed up it told me my CL was $2k... and said I'd be getting emails.. which I didn't get until 4-5 days later.. pretty random.
7/16/09 - EQ 684, TU 691

7/25/09 - EQ 682 (-2) 7th INQ did it.
8/21/09 - EQ 684 Bounced back from the Inq even though none expired. There was a new credit account opened on the same day. *shrug*
10/23/09 - EQ 691
Established Contributor
rom828
Posts: 932
Registered: ‎08-17-2007
0

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

I have SW (thru myfico)  for EQ, and I have daily pull access of all 3  thru Amex Credit Secure.

 

I know with CS pulls not all acct info shows up at the same time for each CRA, but these new  accts have not shown up at all!!:smileymad: 

 

Other cards I've had or DH has had (like his recent Citi) show up almost immediately after approval.  I got approvals for these 2 cards on June 17th so I figured by now they'd report.

 

Guess I'll just need to be patient and they'll show up when they show up!!:smileyindifferent:

 

Thanks for the input!

 

 

FICOS: TU 732(7-18-14) EQ '08 734( 7-23-14) EX 727 (7-23-14)


Senior Contributor
score_building
Posts: 3,554
Registered: ‎01-10-2008
0

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

Rom- i could've sworn the RBS Kroger... is a 'hidden TL' (unless i am mistaken) in which case it won't report.

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Established Contributor
rom828
Posts: 932
Registered: ‎08-17-2007
0

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

[ Edited ]

score_building wrote:

Rom- i could've sworn the RBS Kroger... is a 'hidden TL' (unless i am mistaken) in which case it won't report.


RATS!!  I read a bunch of threads before apping but dont think I saw  anything about it not reporting as a TL.!!  AAAARRGGHHHH!!  It's a nice CL for me so I really want it to show up!! :smileysad:  And gee whiz, only seems fair that it the INQ reports you should get a TL out of it!! (if you're approved, of course).

 

Maybe I'll go back to some of those threads I read to ask if the TL reported for those posters.

 

Thanks for the info!  And I promise I'm not being mean when I say that I really hope you're wrong!!:smileyvery-happy:

 

 

Message Edited by rom828 on 07-20-2009 12:57 PM
FICOS: TU 732(7-18-14) EQ '08 734( 7-23-14) EX 727 (7-23-14)


Established Contributor
Itsmeagain
Posts: 832
Registered: ‎01-16-2008
0

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET


rom828 wrote:

score_building wrote:

Rom- i could've sworn the RBS Kroger... is a 'hidden TL' (unless i am mistaken) in which case it won't report.


RATS!!  I read a bunch of threads before apping but dont think I saw  anything about it not reporting as a TL.!!  AAAARRGGHHHH!!  It's a nice CL for me so I really want it to show up!! :smileysad:  And gee whiz, only seems fair that it the INQ reports you should get a TL out of it!! (if you're approved, of course).

 

Maybe I'll go back to some of those threads I read to ask if the TL reported for those posters.

 

Thanks for the info!  And I promise I'm not being mean when I say that I really hope you're wrong!!:smileyvery-happy:

 

 

Message Edited by rom828 on 07-20-2009 12:57 PM

I've hadRBS/Kroger for several months now and it is reporting accurately each month.  It seems that it was only a few days after approval before I saw it on my report.  I've noticed that all three CRB's seem to be slower this month in updating for some reason or maybe it's just my imagination.

 

Keep watching, it'll get there . . . . and congrats on the approval . . . . :smileyvery-happy:

 


Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
score_building
Posts: 3,554
Registered: ‎01-10-2008
0

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

Rom MY BAD sorry for the false alarm :smileysad:

 

itsmeagain to the rescue!  forgive -i think i've spirals in my eyes today.

 

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Established Contributor
rom828
Posts: 932
Registered: ‎08-17-2007
0

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

[ Edited ]

Itsmeagain wrote:

I've hadRBS/Kroger for several months now and it is reporting accurately each month.  It seems that it was only a few days after approval before I saw it on my report.  I've noticed that all three CRB's seem to be slower this month in updating for some reason or maybe it's just my imagination.

 

Keep watching, it'll get there . . . . and congrats on the approval . . . . :smileyvery-happy:

 


 

Whew!  I'm so happy to hear that RSB actually does report!   I guess they're just being slow.....as is Chase!

 

But the RSB CL is bigger so I'm really more concerned with it being reflected!!

 

And no harm done, score-building.   I am sorta old and my heart might have skipped a beat :smileyvery-happy: but  I appreciate you taking the time to reply regardless.

 

I'm just so happy to hear  itsmeagain advise that I just need to be patient....not one of my virtues:smileyvery-happy: but I'll do my best!!

 

 

 

 

 

Message Edited by rom828 on 07-20-2009 02:37 PM
Message Edited by rom828 on 07-20-2009 02:37 PM
FICOS: TU 732(7-18-14) EQ '08 734( 7-23-14) EX 727 (7-23-14)


Established Contributor
Itsmeagain
Posts: 832
Registered: ‎01-16-2008
0

Re: NEW RSB (Kroger 123) and CHASE CARDS NOT REPORTING YET

So happy I could help lower that blood pressure . . . . :smileyhappy:

 

I NEVER get the chance to get one-up on Scorebuilding . . . . . think I'll have a V8.

 

Cheers,

 

IMA


Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}