cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Synchrony Marvel MC

tag
Aahz
Established Contributor

Re: Marvel Card - What is "Entertainment"?

@Anonymous wrote:

They should include adult entertainment as a category too lol

Live adult entertainment would probably fall under either "Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages), Bars, Taverns, Cocktail lounges, Nightclubs and Discotheques" or "Theatrical Producers (Except Motion Pictures), Ticket Agencies". - 1%

Online adult entertainment likely falls under "Digital Entertainment" - 3%

(Yes, I realize it was a joke, but someone may actually want to know Smiley Wink )

@Anonymous wrote:
So i can order a stripper interest free?

That would be on your BlissPay Card (typo/pun intended)

Message 121 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marvel Card - What is "Entertainment"?

@Aahz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They should include adult entertainment as a category too lol

Live adult entertainment would probably fall under either "Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages), Bars, Taverns, Cocktail lounges, Nightclubs and Discotheques" or "Theatrical Producers (Except Motion Pictures), Ticket Agencies". - 1%

Online adult entertainment likely falls under "Digital Entertainment" - 3%

(Yes, I realize it was a joke, but someone may actually want to know Smiley Wink )

@Anonymous wrote:
So i can order a stripper interest free?

That would be on your BlissPay Card (typo/pun intended)

FWIW, the Museum of Sex was "travel" on CSP. Adult entertainment of a different variety, though.

Message 122 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW Synchrony Marvel MC

Lmao.. What have I started?..
Message 123 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wacdenney wrote:

Got mine in Spidey form at 6k!

This is legit killing me. Spiderman CC!!! I'd trade this for my AARP just based on the design. However, with great power comes great responsibility. I will leave it at just that.

... (it sucks to be "responsible")

Message 124 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

I app'd last night and got a crazy server error after I hit the submit button, anyone else have issues yesterday? Weird! I have not seen a TU alert or and email for approval, really strange.. Someone broke it.

Message 125 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

Few questions for anyone that applied. Did anyone actually confirm that Amazon gets the 3% cash back? Also, does it come with any of the mastercard benefits such as Extended Warranty, Purchase Protection, etc?

Message 126 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those benefits aren't MasterCard exclusive. You need a WMC or WEMC
Message 127 of 129
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

I have 3 Inquires coming up to two years in the next month but I want this so much now. If I could get a 3% dining card with no AF, and get rid of my CSP - huge win. Does anyone know if 3% works for steam? That would be a big bonus.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 128 of 129
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its been almost a year since the Marvel was brought to the market.  How's people useage of them?  Did you cancel the account? 

I got in with Marvel back in November.  While I love the 3% cash back, I don't like the fact that there is no phone app for the account, plus no android pay. 

Message 129 of 129
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.