cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

tag
DeadlyPersona
Frequent Contributor

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

Hey 22callette do you mind listing just the names of your Comenity Cards?

Message 201 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW UPDATED LIST for Comenity Bank Store Cards- can be useful for Shopping cart trick

I was approved for a Total RewardsSignature Visa, I just wrote all the details under approval forum, I am very happy with my new credit line.

Message 202 of 701
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for a Total RewardsSignature Visa, I just wrote all the details under approval forum, I am very happy with my new credit line.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/Total-Rewards-Card-YES-Approved/td-p/3395487

Message 203 of 701
nitrov
Established Contributor

Anybody know the best way to get a CLI out of these people with a SP? I've had this account about a year, got it with a crumby $250 CL when my other cards were at avg. $5k, now I got a ridiculous $500 CL when my avg. CLs are about $10k. These people are driving me nuts. Auto-luv always gives me an error message online. Last time I called they said no, and then I got a seemingly auto-CLI about a month later. Any clues?

This is for a Limited card

My Top 3: Amex Delta Platinum ($30k) | Amex PRG | Citi Prestige ($30k) |

Starting scores 600-640 (2013), current 765-775 (2019); It is possible!

Message 204 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

lots of luck with store cards no luck with the Sportsman Club Visa. I have learned that it takes time. I need to stay away from trying to get actual credit cards for at least another year. My bankruptcy was done in August 2013 I have been able to get credit at eBay, Amazon, Target, Toysrus, Gordmans, One Stop Plus (using the shopping cart trick to get pre-approved) so lots of store cards. Have managed to get two credit cards one from Barclay Bank US unsecured and the other from Credit One not high credit limits. So pay off each of these and wait that is all I can do now.. Woman Surprised

Message 205 of 701
nitrov
Established Contributor

Are there any experiences with the El Dorado card?

Message 206 of 701
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

Just tried the shopping cart trick with victoria secret ..  preapproval pop up ..It worked approved for $300

Message 207 of 701
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@nitrov wrote:

Anybody know the best way to get a CLI out of these people with a SP? I've had this account about a year, got it with a crumby $250 CL when my other cards were at avg. $5k, now I got a ridiculous $500 CL when my avg. CLs are about $10k. These people are driving me nuts. Auto-luv always gives me an error message online. Last time I called they said no, and then I got a seemingly auto-CLI about a month later. Any clues?

This is for a Limited card

How long have you had the card?

It didn't work for me prior to 9 months, I think. Then they came in piddly $200 increments. 

Message 208 of 701
nitrov
Established Contributor

I've had the card about a year. I originally got $250, then got a CLI up to $500 (whoop dee do). I usually spend almost that much whenever I actually go into the store so the CL is just a joke for me. Whenever I hit the luv button online it does nothing. I haven't tried calling them in a while but last time they said I wasn't eligible before even asking me anything. I've never been late, and my scores are all over 700...I don't get it

Message 209 of 701
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Here are the 'pre-approved' popups I have heard of

FuelReward Mastercard

Total Rewards Visa Signature

MyPoints Visa

Sportsman Guide Visa

Any others???

Message 210 of 701
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.