Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW to forum!

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: NEW to forum!

my suggestion is to get out while you can!  `thin the herd' that is laughable, this group of enablers will have you apping for stuff you never dreamed of.  02/19/19 - calendar this date, link this post and come back in a year and tell me I was wrong lol.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum! Helluva profile for a newbie! Lol
Message 12 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, enablers. Only a person who wants to be enabled will be enabledSmiley Wink. Somehow someone such as the Op doesnt seem he needs much enabling but tweaking is something he may need if he or she chooses.

The lady i work with at times basically uss like one credit card for everything. Shes got a debit visa from same bank plus another credit card from her ex husbands bank but doesnt really use it because she doesnt like how it works. She owns her own business is pretty successful in my opinion. We started talking about what she uses . Now she mentioned how didnt like they she had to use certain times to fly ,etc and i told her, come to myFico as she could benefit ftom the knowledge here from people who have travel cards or fly. Im sure you guys would help her maximize her spend and get the best rewards probably from a different cc then she is currently doing/ using. I imagine her credit is excellent. The typical non myficoer who just pays their bills on time and end up with high scores but dont realize they could tweek it abit.

Ah, sorry long post no coffee yet this morningSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

well i will say that i was enabled for my mini spree last year by the folks here!   hahaha, i feel better blaming someone.

BUT i do want to become tweaked!  yeah thats right.

I mainly want to help others out.

I just played my cards to the best way possible of being dealt.

I have been in $30k CC debt maybe 2 times (maybe more), but have managed to dig myself out.

We have 4 kids but just manage our spend very wisely, only i have an income and i manage all finances etc.

I just started recently on my other half credit, she has a disco, gap visa and vic secret.  She has been AU on 

my disco, BP, chase and maybe another for the last 5+ years.

Now my eldest son is 17, so i have been reading about adding him as AU, recently.

SO helping out by posting to keep DP's fresh and ongoing is great.

I will trust a 1mo - 1yr post more than a 3+ yr post for data.

AJ, you must be getting just full of yo self!  (get it, joe full of coffee, haha)

Message 14 of 15
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Lol, enablers. Only a person who wants to be enabled will be enabledSmiley Wink. Somehow someone such as the Op doesnt seem he needs much enabling but tweaking is something he may need if he or she chooses.

The lady i work with at times basically uss like one credit card for everything. Shes got a debit visa from same bank plus another credit card from her ex husbands bank but doesnt really use it because she doesnt like how it works. She owns her own business is pretty successful in my opinion. We started talking about what she uses . Now she mentioned how didnt like they she had to use certain times to fly ,etc and i told her, come to myFico as she could benefit ftom the knowledge here from people who have travel cards or fly. Im sure you guys would help her maximize her spend and get the best rewards probably from a different cc then she is currently doing/ using. I imagine her credit is excellent. The typical non myficoer who just pays their bills on time and end up with high scores but dont realize they could tweek it abit.

Ah, sorry long post no coffee yet this morningSmiley Wink

a flip remark on my part but in this context one is either empowering or enabling.  been around here long enough that i have coined my own acronym, CWE - credit wave enabler .. you remember waves; cap1 venture, penfed, nfcu, csr, blispay, marvel, etc.  this is a rebuilder / card collector forum, its not FT, CB, or reddit where there is talk of utility and card use much of the time.  every portal has something interesting to offer.  individuals being enabled have to be ready to receive yes, but can also be weak or knowledgeable.  now on to that coffee!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.