Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFB Omaha

I dont know but id like to ill apply for it if all they do is a soft inq

Message 2 of 12
okiesean
New Contributor

That should be First National Bank of Omaha. You may get a preapproval form from them. They used to be pretty good but you might do a search in the archives and see what they have been like lately. Good luck.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can you pre-qualify?

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

They soft you before offering anything.   Then if you

apply they hard you.  I haven't got any offer yet.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have any recent experience with a FNBO pre approval? I received a soft on EX a few months ago and received a pre approval in the mail this week. This is for their Maximum Rewards credit card. Any recent experience with them would be great to know. Thinking of applying. Thanks.

Message 6 of 12
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I think it's more or less a "starter" card.

Message 7 of 12
andre181
Established Contributor

I am from Omaha and I have a card from First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) and they are great. They are really good with CLI's too!

I started out at a $1500 CL last September and it is now at $9000. They also have really good balance transfer offers once you have the card. I just took advantage of a 5% APR fixed unitl its paid balance transfer offer to pay off my car which had a 13% interest rate. No balance transfer fee either!

Search the boards here for FNBO. Many people here like them.

Also their website is www.firstnational.com if you want to check it out.

And if you want to apply, be aware they don't do instant approvals online. A human individually approves each application.

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Andre181 Thanks so much for the great information. Appreciate it. I think I'm gonna go for it. Although they pre approved me, I wonder if they will approve me with 2 judgements and a collection. Any thoughts?
Message 9 of 12
professorr
Regular Contributor

WHAT!  He said a HUMAN looks at each application and approves them?   A HUMAN?  are you sure about that?  LOL  just joking on that.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.