I notice they did a soft on EX.  Has anyone heard of this

card? 

Thanks

Established Member

Re: NFB Omaha

I dont know but id like to ill apply for it if all they do is a soft inq

New Contributor

That should be First National Bank of Omaha. You may get a preapproval form from them. They used to be pretty good but you might do a search in the archives and see what they have been like lately. Good luck.
Established Member

How can you pre-qualify?

Valued Contributor

They soft you before offering anything.   Then if you

apply they hard you.  I haven't got any offer yet.

Anyone have any recent experience with a FNBO pre approval? I received a soft on EX a few months ago and received a pre approval in the mail this week. This is for their Maximum Rewards credit card. Any recent experience with them would be great to know. Thinking of applying. Thanks.

Senior Contributor

I think it's more or less a "starter" card.

Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am from Omaha and I have a card from First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) and they are great. They are really good with CLI's too!

I started out at a $1500 CL last September and it is now at $9000. They also have really good balance transfer offers once you have the card. I just took advantage of a 5% APR fixed unitl its paid balance transfer offer to pay off my car which had a 13% interest rate. No balance transfer fee either!

Search the boards here for FNBO. Many people here like them.

Also their website is www.firstnational.com if you want to check it out.

And if you want to apply, be aware they don't do instant approvals online. A human individually approves each application.

Discover IT $25K | FNBO Visa $22K | Citi Forward $14.5K | US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $15K | Priceline/Barclays $10K | Chase Freedom $10.5K | Amazon/Chase Visa Sig $8.3k | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Sallie Mae World MC/Barclays $5K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | Commerce Bank $5K | WF Cash Back Visa $3.6K | Amazon/GEMB $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | AMEX BCE $2K Target $1K | AMEX Green
EX FICO (from AMEX): 754, TU08 FICO (from Discover): 755, AAoA: 3.6 years

@Andre181 Thanks so much for the great information. Appreciate it. I think I'm gonna go for it. Although they pre approved me, I wonder if they will approve me with 2 judgements and a collection. Any thoughts?
Contributor

WHAT!  He said a HUMAN looks at each application and approves them?   A HUMAN?  are you sure about that?  LOL  just joking on that.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.