Established Contributor
andre181

Re: NFB Omaha

You're welcome!

I'm not sure what they will think about those judgements and collection, but if they have pre-approved you, then I say go for it. Pre-approvals aren't guaranteed, but it usually means you stand a good chance as long as your income is high enough.

Good luck and let us know what happens. It usually takes about a week to get your approval from them.

Discover IT $24K | FNBO Visa $20K | Citi Forward $12.5K | US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $10K | Priceline/Barclays $10K | Amazon/Chase Visa Sig $8.3k | Citi ThankYou Preferred $6.5K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Sallie Mae World MC/Barclays $5K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | Commerce Bank $5K | WF Cash Back Visa $3.6K | Amazon/GEMB $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | AMEX BCE $2K Target $1K | AMEX Green
EX FICO (from AMEX): 754, TU08 FICO (from Discover): 755, AAoA: 3.6 years
Contributor
professorr

Re: NFB Omaha

I'd put $100 they will not approve you with judgment/collection.  I had a 750 score when I had them during an app spear which netted me over 200K in lines in 2-weeks.  I used FNB because I wanted a wedding photo on the card  :smileysurprised:)  I had a great line, impeccable record  and 2 months later during a soft pull they noticed my inquiries and closed the account.  I didn't really care and I heard they hate inquiries - but I was pissed that I couldn't use my wedding card anymore  (this happened at the mens Toys 'r Us store..aka Home Depot!

BK Dis 9/2013
scores
Eq 638
TU 641

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+