meagherrob
Established Member

Re: NFCU 0% BT beginning tomorrow...

NICE!!!  That one worked and I see it...music to my eyes!!  Thanks

Message 11 of 26
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

so, unless i'm reading this wrong... this is only for people who open a new card, not current customers?? : (

Message 12 of 26
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@Mopar_Jones wrote:

so, unless i'm reading this wrong... this is only for people who open a new card, not current customers?? : (

its for all members.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 13 of 26
springfieldtown
Established Member

Thanks for the info, i completed my bt's 

NF Rewards $7,500 | Paypal 5,000 | Citi Card Diamond Preferred $4,000 | Discover It $2,000 | AMEX Blue Cash $3,600 | Best Buy $3,000 |Capital One Quick Sliver $2,000 | Jc penny 650 |

Ex 689 09/01 Eq 717 tran 754 06/14 fico 742 06/14
Message 14 of 26
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

Is there a limit to the amount of times I can balance transfer under this promotion? For example, I have several small balances with different lenders. Can I transfer all of them (the total is maybe 5% of my total credit line) or am I limited to one BT?

Message 15 of 26
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

The last time they did this promotion, I transferred 3 different balances, all at 0%.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 16 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@shinedown87 wrote:

Is there a limit to the amount of times I can balance transfer under this promotion? For example, I have several small balances with different lenders. Can I transfer all of them (the total is maybe 5% of my total credit line) or am I limited to one BT?

Up to your limit or $30k

Message 17 of 26
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the answers. One other question, can I transfer the balance of a private student loan, or does it have to be a credit card balance transfer?
Message 18 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@shinedown87 wrote:
Thanks for the answers. One other question, can I transfer the balance of a private student loan, or does it have to be a credit card balance transfer?

as long as it has an account number and an address for them to send a check, should be no issue.

Message 19 of 26
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

Great news! Thanks.
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.