Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 0% BT beginning tomorrow...

tag
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

Re: NFCU 0% BT beginning tomorrow...

So has any existing member with an existing credit card completed this??

The terms and conditions are..

1 Offer expires September 30, 2013. Purchase rates are based on creditworthiness. A $49 annual fee applies to the Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards Card. ATM cash advance fees: None if performed at a Navy Federal branch or ATM. Otherwise, $0.50 per domestic transaction or $1.00 per overseas transaction. Foreign transaction fees: 0.80% of the transaction amount if in U.S. dollars, 1% of the transaction amount if must convert to U.S. dollars. Foreign transaction fees do not apply to Visa Signature Flagship Rewards or GOREWARDS®. Balance transfers must be requested at the time of application. Navy Federal reserves the right to refuse duplicate account transfers. Offer valid for balances transferred from other card-issuer accounts. Maximum total transfer amount is limited to your approved credit line and cannot exceed $30,000. Balance transfers using convenience checks are excluded from this offer. No rewards points on balance transfers. Excludes Navy Federal Business credit cards. Credit card purchases will accrue interest unless the balance is paid in full by the next due date. To avoid paying interest on purchases, you must pay your entire balance by the next due date, including transferred balances under this promotion.

Message 21 of 26
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

My wife and I have separate NFCU accounts and neither of us can see the 0% BT promo yet.  Hope it becomes an option for existing card holders soon.  Navy has some of the best BT options!

Message 22 of 26
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

@Whereis750 wrote:

My wife and I have separate NFCU accounts and neither of us can see the 0% BT promo yet.  Hope it becomes an option for existing card holders soon.  Navy has some of the best BT options!

Just CLICK HERE, then click "open now" where it mentions the balance transfers. On the bottom right of the page it takes you to, it says "already a card member?" Click on "transfer your credit card balance," then log-in and you are good to go. Same 0% for 12 months. 

Message 23 of 26
kstmommy
New Contributor

I can personally confirm, as an existing cc holder, that this promo applies to us as well. I just now called in and did mine over the phone, only took about 5 minutes.

Message 24 of 26
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

Does it have to be done over the phone though? If I were to log in and click the balance transfer option online and do it that way, it would go through as 0%?

Message 25 of 26
Mellon
Established Contributor

I have called in to confirm it is for existing cardholders and the rep(who also gave me his ID) said it was for all cardholders new and existing

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.