Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 0% BT beginning tomorrow...

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

NFCU 0% BT beginning tomorrow...

Will there be a message upon logging in?  This is my first experience with this! 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU 0% BT beginning tomorrow...

@fishbjc wrote:

Will there be a message upon logging in?  This is my first experience with this! 

I'm dying in anticipation... I have never been so excited about my debt before in my life! haha

It just seems like the right plan and I'm ready to put it into action!

Message 2 of 26
meagherrob
Established Member

following...I really hope this comes thru!  I just got approved for a $6K card and my wife got approved for $12,500 so we are ready to BT EVERYTHING over once they offer this!! 

Message 3 of 26
springfieldtown
Established Member

I cant wait! Smiley Happy

NF Rewards $7,500 | Paypal 5,000 | Citi Card Diamond Preferred $4,000 | Discover It $2,000 | AMEX Blue Cash $3,600 | Best Buy $3,000 |Capital One Quick Sliver $2,000 | Jc penny 650 |

Ex 689 09/01 Eq 717 tran 754 06/14 fico 742 06/14
Message 4 of 26
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

It's tomorrow...  haha

I don't see anything on their website? September 1st maybe? Anyone hear anything different'? 

Message 5 of 26
meagherrob
Established Member

I read in a article online about balance transfers and it mentioned that NFCU will do a special in September, so my guess would be either tomorrow or Tuesday because of the holiday.  I CANNOT WAIT!  I have $12K worth of transfers that I need to make and that is all at a average of 21% interest so this is going to be SWEET!

Message 6 of 26
hot4u
Established Contributor

http:https://www.navyfederal.org/membership-benefits/offers-discounts/80yr-offers.php?intcmp=hp|cont...

Get a 0% fixed intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months.

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 7 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't see it Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 26
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@meagherrob wrote:

I read in a article online about balance transfers and it mentioned that NFCU will do a special in September, so my guess would be either tomorrow or Tuesday because of the holiday.  I CANNOT WAIT!  I have $12K worth of transfers that I need to make and that is all at a average of 21% interest so this is going to be SWEET!

Careful Meagherrob.  Don't want to spike util on those cards too high and drop your score too much and making it hard to get other cards if you need to.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 9 of 26
hot4u
Established Contributor

https://www.navyfederal.org/membership-benefits/offers-discounts/80yr-offers.php?intcmp=hp|cont|1|ot...

My Bad on Link Smiley Happy

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.