cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 0% Balance Transfer Deal Coming Soon...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU 0% Balance Transfer Deal Coming Soon...

Sent a message to NFCU a couple of days ago asking if there would be any balance transfer deals coming up... got this message from them today:

Navy Federal Response 12/06/2011 : Thank you for your message. Please be advised that there will be a 0% balance transfer promotion available to all Navy Federal credit card account holders from 9 through 11 December. This is a limited time offer. Please access your Navy Federal Online account on 9 December for further details.

Not sure what the details are but nice to hear!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
ColdWater3000

Re: NFCU 0% Balance Transfer Deal Coming Soon...

Smiley Surprised   Thank you for that information.  I will be looking out for that, I would like to transfer one of my cards.

Message 2 of 25
laz98
Senior Contributor

awesome, i can definitely use that.

Message 3 of 25
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

That would have been nice if they had given me more than a $2k CL. Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 4 of 25
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

It sounds kind of bizarre that it's only for three days.  Do you think it's for existing cardholders only, and is a sort of Christmas present for us?

Regular Contributor

Thank you for this information: thelittlet. I was excited when I saw this thread as I will be doing my Christmas shopping this weekend and can use the 0% APR promo. I have a 12k credit card that needs some using Smiley Very Happy. Well, I just got off the phone with NFCU and spoke to a rep which then transferred me to a Supervisor (in the CC dept) and both advised me that they are not aware of such promotion.

Maybe, is still in the works. Smiley Wink

Total CL's combine: $150,600.
Message 6 of 25
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

I assume "thelittlet" would not make this up (although I don't know him or her), so I'm wondering what is up with this.  Thelittlet - do you have any further information today?  I marked my calendar to log in on the 9th and check for it, but I feel like I've been duped by an urban legend or something.  If it turns out to be legitimate, I owe thelittlet an apology (for even suspecting him/her of yanking our chain) and I'll also send a holiday fruitcake or something by way of apology.

Established Contributor

Anyone else try to verify this yet? Seems kind of weird just a 3 day window.. but i hope its true!

Message 8 of 25
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Tomorrow's the day, right?  Or is it?

Any word yet?

Not applicable

Hmmmm.... strange. I don't have any other info other than the message that was sent.

I guess we will all find out tomorrow!

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.