Established Member
thelittlet

NFCU 0% Balance Transfer Deal Coming Soon...

[ Edited ]

Sent a message to NFCU a couple of days ago asking if there would be any balance transfer deals coming up... got this message from them today:

Navy Federal Response 12/06/2011 : Thank you for your message. Please be advised that there will be a 0% balance transfer promotion available to all Navy Federal credit card account holders from 9 through 11 December. This is a limited time offer. Please access your Navy Federal Online account on 9 December for further details.

Not sure what the details are but nice to hear!

12/10/10 EQ Fico: 671
ColdWater3000

Re: NFCU 0% Balance Transfer Deal Coming Soon...

[ Edited ]

:smileysurprised:   Thank you for that information.  I will be looking out for that, I would like to transfer one of my cards.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

awesome, i can definitely use that.

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
Senior Contributor
bichonmom

That would have been nice if they had given me more than a $2k CL. :smileysad:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Established Contributor
ChesterPDexter

It sounds kind of bizarre that it's only for three days.  Do you think it's for existing cardholders only, and is a sort of Christmas present for us?

Thank you for this information: thelittlet. I was excited when I saw this thread as I will be doing my Christmas shopping this weekend and can use the 0% APR promo. I have a 12k credit card that needs some using :smileyvery-happy:. Well, I just got off the phone with NFCU and spoke to a rep which then transferred me to a Supervisor (in the CC dept) and both advised me that they are not aware of such promotion.

Maybe, is still in the works. :smileywink:

Total CL's combine: $150,600.
Established Contributor
ChesterPDexter

I assume "thelittlet" would not make this up (although I don't know him or her), so I'm wondering what is up with this.  Thelittlet - do you have any further information today?  I marked my calendar to log in on the 9th and check for it, but I feel like I've been duped by an urban legend or something.  If it turns out to be legitimate, I owe thelittlet an apology (for even suspecting him/her of yanking our chain) and I'll also send a holiday fruitcake or something by way of apology.

Anyone else try to verify this yet? Seems kind of weird just a 3 day window.. but i hope its true!

Starting Score: 680
Current Score: 761 From 12/11/2013
Goal Score: 800

Established Contributor
ChesterPDexter

Tomorrow's the day, right?  Or is it?

Any word yet?

Hmmmm.... strange. I don't have any other info other than the message that was sent.

I guess we will all find out tomorrow!

12/10/10 EQ Fico: 671

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}