Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Member

NFCU 0% Balance Transfer Deal Coming Soon...

[ Edited ]

Sent a message to NFCU a couple of days ago asking if there would be any balance transfer deals coming up... got this message from them today:

Navy Federal Response 12/06/2011 : Thank you for your message. Please be advised that there will be a 0% balance transfer promotion available to all Navy Federal credit card account holders from 9 through 11 December. This is a limited time offer. Please access your Navy Federal Online account on 9 December for further details.

Not sure what the details are but nice to hear!

12/10/10 EQ Fico: 671

Re: NFCU 0% Balance Transfer Deal Coming Soon...

[ Edited ]

Smiley Surprised   Thank you for that information.  I will be looking out for that, I would like to transfer one of my cards.

Senior Contributor

awesome, i can definitely use that.

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
Senior Contributor

That would have been nice if they had given me more than a $2k CL. Smiley Sad

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Established Contributor

It sounds kind of bizarre that it's only for three days.  Do you think it's for existing cardholders only, and is a sort of Christmas present for us?

Thank you for this information: thelittlet. I was excited when I saw this thread as I will be doing my Christmas shopping this weekend and can use the 0% APR promo. I have a 12k credit card that needs some using Smiley Very Happy. Well, I just got off the phone with NFCU and spoke to a rep which then transferred me to a Supervisor (in the CC dept) and both advised me that they are not aware of such promotion.

Maybe, is still in the works. Smiley Wink

Total CL's combine: $150,600.
Established Contributor

I assume "thelittlet" would not make this up (although I don't know him or her), so I'm wondering what is up with this.  Thelittlet - do you have any further information today?  I marked my calendar to log in on the 9th and check for it, but I feel like I've been duped by an urban legend or something.  If it turns out to be legitimate, I owe thelittlet an apology (for even suspecting him/her of yanking our chain) and I'll also send a holiday fruitcake or something by way of apology.

Anyone else try to verify this yet? Seems kind of weird just a 3 day window.. but i hope its true!

Established Contributor

Tomorrow's the day, right?  Or is it?

Any word yet?

Hmmmm.... strange. I don't have any other info other than the message that was sent.

I guess we will all find out tomorrow!

12/10/10 EQ Fico: 671

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.