Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU $15 bonus for using CC Visa checkout

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

NFCU $15 bonus for using CC Visa checkout

Got an email today from NFCU that stated "For a limited time, make a single purchase of $15 or more using your Navy Federal Visa Card through Visa Checkout and receive a $15 credit on your statement." Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU $15 bonus for using CC Visa checkout

I was just coming to post this. Woot for NFCU!

Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at 12.31.23 PM.png

Message 2 of 10
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

It's a nice gift! Haha
Message 3 of 10
PNW_Hunter
Regular Contributor

Hoping a $15 starbucks reload through Visa Checkout will work... T&Cs state not valid on prepaid cards, so I'm not sure if a Starbucks reload counts as a prepaid card or not.

Message 4 of 10
PNW_Hunter
Regular Contributor

Can confirm that a Starbucks card reload works for this promotion - received my $15 statement credit after roughly a month.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PNW_Hunter wrote:

Can confirm that a Starbucks card reload works for this promotion - received my $15 statement credit after roughly a month.

Good to know! Thanks for reposting this. Totally forgot. I have something to order from Best Buy and after the statement credit. I will only pay $4.99. Free money is alwatys good. 

Message 6 of 10
happypill
Valued Contributor

Is this offer open to everyone with an NFCU card or do you have to get a targeted email?  I'd love to get a free $15.

Message 7 of 10
PNW_Hunter
Regular Contributor

@happypill wrote:

Is this offer open to everyone with an NFCU card or do you have to get a targeted email?  I'd love to get a free $15.

I believe this works for any NFCU Visa cardholder...

Copied and pasted from my email:

"Visa Checkout Bonus
For a limited time, make a single purchase of $15 or more using your Navy Federal Visa Card through Visa Checkout and receive a $15 credit on your statement."

Terms and Conditions:

"Navy Federal’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial cards and prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify Navy Federal immediately of any unauthorized use. 2Offer valid for Navy Federal Credit Union Visa cardholders during the promo period, 10/27/16 to 12/27/16. To be eligible for the $15.00 USD statement credit, you must have or create a Visa Checkout account and make a single purchase of $15.00 or more using your Navy Federal Visa Card with Visa Checkout between 10/27/16 and 12/27/16, EST. The account must be open and in good standing (as determined by Navy Federal Credit Union in its sole discretion) at the time the $15.00 is posted. Please allow up to eight weeks from the date of your required purchase transaction for the $15.00 to post to your account. Limit one incentive per member. This offer is available for a limited time and may be discontinued at any time without further cardholder notification. Offer not valid for prepaid cards."

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PNW_Hunter wrote:

@happypill wrote:

I believe this works for any NFCU Visa cardholder...

Copied and pasted from my email:

"Visa Checkout Bonus
For a limited time, make a single purchase of $15 or more using your Navy Federal Visa Card through Visa Checkout and receive a $15 credit on your statement."

Terms and Conditions:

"Navy Federal’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial cards and prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify Navy Federal immediately of any unauthorized use. 2Offer valid for Navy Federal Credit Union Visa cardholders during the promo period, 10/27/16 to 12/27/16. To be eligible for the $15.00 USD statement credit, you must have or create a Visa Checkout account and make a single purchase of $15.00 or more using your Navy Federal Visa Card with Visa Checkout between 10/27/16 and 12/27/16, EST. The account must be open and in good standing (as determined by Navy Federal Credit Union in its sole discretion) at the time the $15.00 is posted. Please allow up to eight weeks from the date of your required purchase transaction for the $15.00 to post to your account. Limit one incentive per member. This offer is available for a limited time and may be discontinued at any time without further cardholder notification. Offer not valid for prepaid cards."

I received the exact same email. I called today to speak to confirm the offer is still valid and was told by a CSR that it was not even though the email states the end date is 12/27/16. Smiley Sad  I only spoke to one CSR. I am really busy with work right now, but I will call back later to see if I can speak with a different CSR. 

Message 9 of 10
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Bought a $15 reload gift card via Taco Bell mobile app and received my $15 credit after 3 weeks Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.