tag
JKSIMMONS
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU 90 day terror!

@TatorTodd wrote:

@hwturner17 wrote:

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

Well, it appears I am also one of the ones who logs into NFCU, 

I had a window pop up asking me to verify my settings and information.

After doing so, it processed, and now I have no account to display in online banking.

When I tried calling in, the system said I had to set up a telphone password, which I did in Dec.

And THIS is the exact reason I did not move my direct deposit over to NFCU yet.  I have 2 CC, 4 banking accounts with them, and they froze EVERYTHING.

Thrill, joy.  

Hold timer says 30 minutes to speak to someone.  /shrug.. I reckon I will sit here on hold..

Just to let you know, the reason the wait is so long is two fold. 1st, it's the last day of a membershp promotion. 2nd and most imporantly, their main call center is in Pensacola Fl and it was just devestated by overnight flooding, meaning most employees can't get to work.

Acutally their main call center is in Virginia Smiley Happy I need to check what this promotion was, as I just signed up, but was unaware of the promotion...was it the $50?

Actually, their HQ is in Virginia. The large majority of their call center employees, are located in Pensacola, with even more of the Virgnia staff moving to Pensacola over the next several years. Smiley Happy Trust me on this one.

Message 11 of 14
baller4life
Super Contributor

@hwturner17 wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

@hwturner17 wrote:

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

After doing so, it processed, and now I have no account to display in online banking.

When I tried calling in, the system said I had to set up a telphone password, which I did in Dec.

And THIS is the exact reason I did not move my direct deposit over to NFCU yet.  I have 2 CC, 4 banking accounts with them, and they froze EVERYTHING.

Thrill, joy.  

Hold timer says 30 minutes to speak to someone.  /shrug.. I reckon I will sit here on hold..

Just to let you know, the reason the wait is so long is two fold. 1st, it's the last day of a membershp promotion. 2nd and most imporantly, their main call center is in Pensacola Fl and it was just devestated by overnight flooding, meaning most employees can't get to work.

Acutally their main call center is in Virginia Smiley Happy I need to check what this promotion was, as I just signed up, but was unaware of the promotion...was it the $50?

Actually, their HQ is in Virginia. The large majority of their call center employees, are located in Pensacola, with even more of the Virgnia staff moving to Pensacola over the next several years. Smiley Happy Trust me on this one.

Hwturner17, I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar you work for Navy Fed! Haha LOVE them!!

Message 12 of 14
JKSIMMONS
Regular Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@hwturner17 wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

@hwturner17 wrote:

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

Thrill, joy.  

Hwturner17, I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar you work for Navy Fed! Haha LOVE them!!

I can neither confirm nor deny this sentiment Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 14
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.