Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU AR???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU AR???

Good evening, just wondering when the next AR is? i was approved for GoRewards SL of $500, looking to do a CLI soon so any tips or info would be appreciated! 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU AR???

Congrats on the approval! I am fairly new to navy myself but if I'm not mistaken the next AR should be Nov & then January. Nov I'm not 100% positive on but I know Jan is happening as I reach 1st cli eligibility Dec 5th for my new cashRewards but plan to wait until January AR. Good luck!
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought you had to wait 3 months... Can someone explain please.  Thx

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Based on the NFCU thread,,,wait until your 3rd statement post and be 91+ days from card approval  date and request CLI. Hit the max button. Hopefully it gives a automatic CLI via a sp. If it goes to review it's most likely going to be a hard pull.  I'm at 94 days from card approval and my 3rd statement cuts tonight.  Will attempt CLI in the morning. Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 13
mrldp40
Established Contributor

My last navy ar was 8/29/17 so was penfed
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome thank you! I was approved on Sep. 5 and my first bill will cut on Sep 21st, so I guess Nov 21st will be 3rd statement and Dec 5 will be 90 days! S it best to do cli and a new cc app at the same time? i would like an increase and another card so Ill do some research and see what others have had success with. Let me know what happens with your CLI today! I get so excited about these things Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the dreaded "24 hr message" this morning.  I think it's a automatic denial since no hard pull and not pending application in the account services tab.  Maybe too soon.  I'm looking for info if I shoul;d apply for a seconda card now or wait a few days.   Will keep updated.  Thanks

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update?

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@penn- waited all day...finally called in and denied..HP. Applied for 2ND card and approved with SL of 8800. Next day tried the cli on my cash rewards and instant approval from 4200 to 11200. I think I hit the increase a day to soon.  

Message 9 of 13
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Wow nice!

I couldnt touch those SL's when I first started with NFCU with those kinds of scores.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.