Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU AU Question......

tag
bbb925
Regular Contributor

NFCU AU Question......

Will the credit card account that I have an AU on show up on their CR from NFCU and if so, when? I added them on 3/25/11. Thanks for any feedback!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
bbb925
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU AU Question......

Anyone know?

Message 2 of 11
laz98
Senior Contributor

it should show up the next time navy federal reports to the credit bureaus.

Message 3 of 11
notw1031
New Contributor

@laz98 wrote:

it should show up the next time navy federal reports to the credit bureaus.

Thank you for the response as it just helped me too!Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@bbb925 wrote:

Will the credit card account that I have an AU on show up on their CR from NFCU and if so, when? I added them on 3/25/11. Thanks for any feedback!

Not all credit card companies report AU's to the CRA's. Have you asked NFCU if they report AU's?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 5 of 11
bbb925
Regular Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@bbb925 wrote:

Not all credit card companies report AU's to the CRA's. Have you asked NFCU if they report AU's?

From a BK years ago to:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

No I didn't ask them as I was getting the AU a card anyways. Just thought if they did, it would be an added perk for the AU. Plus, I feel like if I call and ask I'll be "red-flagged " or something and yes that all stems from my guilty conscience that I have for no apparent reason! I'm good with email and all, but talking on the phone to credit grantor's makes me feel like they think I'm doing something I shouldn't like "piggybacking" or something and that isn't the case.  I'm a freak I know, but very shy on the phone and hate confrontation and rejection..lolSmiley Happy And I would send NFCU an email but they will know it's coming from me ........

Message 6 of 11
GB44
Contributor

Hi all,

NFCU does report to the CRA's. I just applied last week and added my wife as an AU and both of our credit reports are showing the new account. Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 11
treefrogger
New Contributor

When my wife added me as an AU to her NFCU card, I inherited the full history of the account back to the original opening date.

Message 8 of 11
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@bbb925 wrote:

No I didn't ask them as I was getting the AU a card anyways. Just thought if they did, it would be an added perk for the AU. Plus, I feel like if I call and ask I'll be "red-flagged " or something and yes that all stems from my guilty conscience that I have for no apparent reason! I'm good with email and all, but talking on the phone to credit grantor's makes me feel like they think I'm doing something I shouldn't like "piggybacking" or something and that isn't the case.  I'm a freak I know, but very shy on the phone and hate confrontation and rejection..lolSmiley Happy And I would send NFCU an email but they will know it's coming from me ........

If the truth be known I'm basically the same way. I will call and confront anyone if I feel I heve to but I learned long ago you have to pick your battles.

From a BK years ago to:

Message 9 of 11
bbb925
Regular Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@bbb925 wrote:

If the truth be known I'm basically the same way. I will call and confront anyone if I feel I heve to but I learned long ago you have to pick your battles.

From a BK years ago to:

Very true! Thank you!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.