New Contributor
bbb925

NFCU AU vs Co-Applicant??

Hi all,

I just received the NRewards Visa on my own. I don't want to have my credit pulled again so my question is....

If my husband applies for the Visa and MC and Navchek LOC can I be a Co-Applicant without my income or credit being pulled/verified just his if he is primary applicant? And is it a different process from applying for a CC to LOC? I want to up my CL and don't know which way would be best to do that. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!:smileyhappy:

New Contributor
bbb925

Re: NFCU AU vs Co-Applicant??

Anyone?

Regular Contributor
scrubs

navy will pull your cr

Regular Contributor
scrubs

loc and cc is two different pulls

New Contributor
bbb925

So if I'm not the primary applicant they will still pull my credit? That stinks!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

as co-applicant you are just as responsible for the debt as the primary applicant, which is why they pull your credit.

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}