Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Amex Master thread. All posts go here

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NAVY FED CU AMEX CARD NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Navy Fed AMEX card is now offered under Open a New Account/ Credit Card.    Don't go into Learn More About feature, it doesn't show up there yet.  In order to learn of the terms offerings you have to go through the application until you reach the disclosures......many offerings, no annual fee, etc.  the Disclosures cover info on all of their cards, so you will need to scroll down and find info about AMEX.    Let the app frenzy begin!

Message 10 of 229
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU --Amex

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone hear when NFCU AMEX card is coming out

You can see it on the mobile app now, not on desktop yet. My app is pending 24 hour review.

Message 12 of 229
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Amex Master thread. All posts go here

@Anonymous wrote:

As the new NFCU Amex is introduced and more details are provided today, this thread will serve for all discussion about the card so that we don't have 43 different threads started. I will update this with the actual link and more info when it is available.

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/more-rewards.php

Rewards

When you open a More Rewards Card account,1 you'll earn 3 points at supermarkets, 3 points at gas stations, 2 points at restaurants and 1 point on everything else

Irish80 ... this one's for you Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 229
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Re: New NFCU Amex

@jacetx wrote:

It's live guys! Too bad there is no sign up bonus Smiley Sad Below are the redemption options.

Capture.PNG

So... 1cpp and only via limited methods. Meh...

Message 14 of 229
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

As the new NFCU Amex is introduced and more details are provided today, this thread will serve for all discussion about the card so that we don't have 43 different threads started. I will update this with the actual link and more info when it is available.

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/more-rewards.php

Rewards

When you open a More Rewards Card account,1 you'll earn 3 points at supermarkets, 3 points at gas stations, 2 points at restaurants and 1 point on everything else

Heh, I need more cards like I need a .....

Message 15 of 229
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New NFCU Amex

@jacetx wrote:

It's live guys! Too bad there is no sign up bonus Smiley Sad Below are the redemption options.

Capture.PNG

I read that there is a 25000 point bonus after $3000 spend in first three months. For new cards before 12/31/17 I believe it was. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 229
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Rewards

Heh, I need more cards like I need a .....

Understand ... one of my reasons for sitting in the proverbial garden. How to utilize all the credit I have? Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 229
700orbust
Frequent Contributor

I'll try for it if it complements my other NFCU 22k line, but was hoping for a 0% intro, or something more enticing. I guess its pretty middle of the road for rewards with no AF?

------------------------------------------------

What's in my wallet?

Apple, Amex Biz Plat/BBC/BCP/Schwab/Plat/Gold, NFCU Flagship/Plat, Spark Biz, PenFed, CSR, and more
Message 18 of 229
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Understand some people are excited for this card, especially if you can't get in with Centurion bank.. To me the card is MEH at best.  Other peoples thoughts?

Full available for me to apply for on their site showing up just fine, just no reason for me to grab it at this time or possibly ever

Message 19 of 229
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Understand some people are excited for this card, especially if you can't get in with Centurion bank.. To me the card is MEH at best.  Other peoples thoughts?

Full available for me to apply for on their site showing up just fine, just no reason for me to grab it at this time or possibly ever

CC don't let us down now ... you are a credit "Master" to say the least!

Message 20 of 229
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.